What to Serve with Broccoli Cheese Soup? Have you tried our amazing Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe? It's made with chicken broth, broccoli, cheese (of course!) and either milk or a mix of milk and heavy cream if you want a creamier version of one of the tastiest soup recipes ever.
Not only is this soup recipe one of the best soups I've ever had, but it pairs nicely with all of the side dishes I'm sharing below.
So, whip up a big batch of this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe and don't worry about what you're going to serve alongside it. It doesn't matter if you use fresh broccoli or frozen, and you can even use vegetable broth if you don't have chicken broth or stock.
The important thing is that you're whipping up this delicious homemade version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup right at home.
Want to Know What to Eat With Broccoli Cheddar Soup?
We've got you covered! Take a bite of one of these sandwiches, serve up your soup in a bread bowl, enjoy a chicken and cream cheese chicken cheese melts, or one of many other tasty side dishes we are sure you will love.
Simple Soup Sides
- Russet potato skins - for the best flavor, toss these in olive oil, roast them, and then top them with shredded cheese for the last 5 minutes for a terrific cheesy flavor. Add sour cream and chopped green onions on top for the absolute best results.
- Corn muffins - what better to serve with a healthy broccoli cheddar soup?
- Garlic bread - whether homemade or store bought, this is an easy win to go along with your favorite soup recipe.
- Fresh veggies: chop up a head of cauliflower and a little broccoli
- Roasted butternut squash - while this might not be your typical side, it goes quite well with this delicious soup.
- Crusty bread - you'll be tempted to pour soup straight onto the bread, or at the very least dip a piece of bread into the soup before taking a bite.
- Black beans - you can't go wrong with black beans. Serve them up in quesadillas, or black bean and corn salsa.