Confused about which air fryer to pick? This Ninja Foodi Air Fryer review is all you need!
Technological advancements have made their way into the food and kitchen appliance category too, and while that’s great in so many ways, it also means there’s a lot for you to choose from. This can also get pretty overwhelming, and if that’s what you’re feeling, here’s a bit to help you out.
Read on because this Ninja Foodi Air Fryer review will lend you that much-needed clarity and help you make the right choice.
Table of contents
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Review: What’s the Big Deal?
If you were considering the Instant Pot Vortex air fryer (which is obvious, considering how popular it has become), you’re not alone. And while it does the job pretty well, there’s something out there that will give you all of that and a little more!
The Ninja Foodi offers everything you’d expect the electric pressure cooker to do, with the added functionality of allowing you to air fry things, which is great, especially if you’ve been consciously trying to eat healthily.
It is basically a pressure cooker and a dehydrator, and an air fryer in a single device. You’ll be able to enjoy that crispiness to practically any of your culinary preparations without it having to be deep-fried and drenched in fat and calories.
Should You Get it?
You definitely should. Even if you’re not someone who experiments with food a lot, you’ll be amazed at how the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer can add some oomph and wow factor into your meals.
Plus, with its multiple cooking functions and versatility, you’ll be saving up on a lot of kitchen space and money. It is like one device that does it all. Cool right?
So whether you’re making meatballs or sauteeing veggies or just have a roast you’d like to crisp up, the Ninja Foodi will help you do it all, with very little oil!
Air Fryer Recipes
- Pork Chops
- How to Make Fried Oreos
- Toast Bread
- How to Make Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer
- Hot Chicken Tenders
- Turkey Breast
- Blooming Onion
- Hasselback Potatoes
Why We Like It
- Sleek design
- Reduces cooking time
Which One’s the Best?
Okay, now comes the tricky part. There are quite a few models that have come up in recent years, so it is all about picking the one that you really need when it comes to functionality and performance.
- Consider getting your hands on the Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 4-qt Air Fryer if you’re a couple or a bachelor, looking for a simple, no-fuss device that does it all and still doesn’t take up a lot of kitchen space and maintenance.
- If you’re on the hunt for a lot of added functionality and flexibility, the Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Air Fryer might be a good choice for you. It cooks food up to 70% faster than it does with other models, and also offers temperature control.
- The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer might be a good choice for you if you’re a pizza person or are just looking for an air fryer with a larger capacity.
- And of course, there’s the Ninja Foodi Cooker which is perfect for small families. It allows you to do everything, and even air fry your food. Plus, there’s also a stay warm feature which keeps your meals warm for up to 12 hours.
Yes. If you like fried food but want a healthier version of it, then you will get a lot of use out of an air fryer. You can also use a Ninja Foodi to cook frozen Fries, chicken nuggets and so much more. Fried mac and cheese bites are delicious!
It does. The Foodi does a fantastic job of air crisping food because the air circulates around allowing it to evenly cook. As with other air fryers, you'll want to flip the food halfway through the cooking time to ensure perfection.
The Instant Vortex 4-in-1 Air Fryer and the Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer hold the top two spots according to a Food Network rating. They place the Ninja Air Fryer at number three and classify it as the most versatile.
Yes, you can cook frozen food in an air fryer. The great thing about cooking frozen food this way is that it reduces the cooking time. Just follow recipe instructions or search online for a specific type of food to find the cooking time and temperature for the air fryer.
While there are plenty of recipes out there for cooking bacon in the air fryer, there are a ton more articles saying that it is not a good idea. It's up to you whether or not to try.