Sharing is caring!
Replicate Starbucks’s famous egg bites on your own! This Instant Pot egg bites recipe is a must try!
With a creamy and velvety texture and bursting full of flavor- Starbucks sure has perfected the recipe for those delicious egg bites you love treating yourself to. And guess what? You can actually try making them all by yourself in your own kitchen, with just a handful of ingredients.
Plus, you also don’t need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen to get that done- if you have your Instant Pot, you’re pretty much set.
Next to our Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs, this is one of the easiest Instant Pot breakfast recipes to make.
Ready to give these delicious instant pot egg bites a shot? Here’s everything you need to know!
Table of contents
Starbucks Egg Bites Ingredients
- black pepper
- cream cheese
- cottage cheese
- Gruyere cheese
Supplies Used to Make Starbucks Bacon Egg Bites
How to Make Instant Pot Egg Bites?
Instant Pot breakfast recipes are so convenient. You can prep your breakfast and then let it cook while you get ready for the day.
You're going to want to shred the cheese and cook the bacon and then you'll be able to mix all your ingredients together.
While Starbucks might make their egg bites sous vide (which does take a lot of time), you can recreate and achieve pretty much the same texture and taste if you try making them in your Instant Pot.
Pressure cooker eggs take less time and are just as delicious.
It also saves up a lot of your time and effort, which is another plus, especially for all those on a time crunch.
These egg bites can turn out to be a super convenient and delicious breakfast option. They’re packed with a lot of protein as well, so that’s another tick on the box right there. Team it up with your morning cup of coffee and you’re good to go.
In fact, these egg bites can also be a great low carb and keto friendly breakfast option.
Not a bacon person? Or maybe you just want to create another variant of these creamy egg bites.
Whatever it is, you’ll be happy to know that you actually do have a lot of scope to turn things around and give these egg bites your own take- depending on your taste and preferences.
For instance, they can taste amazing when you replace the bacon with roasted bell peppers or add in a little turkey into the mix. You can also try making one with spinach- a great way to get more of that green veggie into your meals.
Another excellent variant to try out is to use cooked broccoli and sneak in cheddar cheese too. And if you’re a pizza lover to the core, you can try making a variant with sundried tomatoes and basil.
Can I Store These?
Well, now comes the answer to the question you’ve probably got in the back of your head.
Yes, you can actually batch make these egg bites on a weekend and store them in the refrigerator- they should last you easily for 3 days.
In fact, you can also pop them in the freezer and they should stay good there for up to 2 months or so.
More Instant Pot Egg Recipes
Some favorite ways to make eggs in Instant Pots for breakfast include Instant Pot hard boiled eggs, Instant Pot breakfast casserole, and frittatas. And don't forget, you can also make Instant Pot soft boiled eggs, you'll just reduce the time a little from the 5 5 5 method.
This Starbucks egg bites recipe has 128 calories per serving.
No, you don't need an egg rack. Instead of an egg rack, you'll need to use an egg bite mold.
There is 1 gram of carbs per serving in these egg bites.
This egg bites recipe is keto. You'll need to review the ingredients for each recipe to make a determination if an egg bite recipe is keto.
You can make a pressure cooker or sous vide egg bites using the same cooking directions in this recipe to make Starbucks egg white bites.
Just use an even substitute of egg whites for an egg. Two egg whites equal one egg.
Our copycat recipe for sous vide eggs is gluten free. As always, double-check individual ingredients to ensure you are using gluten-free ingredients you're cooking for a gluten-free diet.
More Tasty Instant Pot Recipes
- How Many Ounces Are in a Barrel of Beer?
- Is Oatmeal Good for Upset Stomach? Uncovering Soothing Foods for Digestive Woes
- Crockpot Guinness Beer Pot Roast
- 15 Bean Soup Crockpot Recipe
- Can You Put Frozen Ground Turkey in Crock Pot: Safe Cooking Tips Revealed
- Easy Guide on How to Cook a Frozen Ham in a Crockpot: Delicious Results Every Time
- Can You Put Frozen Pork Loin in Crock Pot? - Safe & Delicious Slow Cooking Tips
- How To Triple A Recipe (Or Double It) In A Snap
- Instant Pot Fried Chicken
- The Essential Guide to Effective Bread Proofing Techniques
What Supplies Do You Need to Make Egg Bites Instant Pot Recipe
Ingredients for Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites
How to Make Starbucks Egg Bites
- In a blender, process the eggs, salt, pepper, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and gruyere cheese.
- Lightly spray the silicone egg mold with cooking spray.
- Distribute the chopped bacon pieces to the bottom of each silicone mold.
- Take the egg mixture (after blended) and disperse among each mold pouring over the bacon pieces. Make sure you do not overfill so that you can place the lid of the molds without making a mess.
- In the instant pot, pour one cup of water. Place the trivet into the Instant Pot.
- Put the silicone lid on the silicone mold.
- Place the mold in the Instant Pot on the trivet inside.
- Close the instant pot by placing the lid on the pot and twist the lid to secure it. Close the valve.
- Using the steam setting, set the timer to 8 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot has finished, open the valve to release the pressure.
- Using the trivet, pull the mold out of the Instant Pot. Keeping the egg bites in the mold, place the silicone mold on a wire cooling rack.
- Let them stay in the molds before removing for about 5 minutes. They will continue to cook as well as cool.
- You can use more than one mold without changing the high pressure or time on the instant pot.
How to Make Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites
If you want to make this Starbucks egg bites recipe, you can either pressure cook the egg bites as we did in this recipe, or you can make it into a sous vide egg bites recipe.
Egg Sous Vide
- Set your Instant Pot Sous Vide or other sous vide to 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix up the ingredients for the egg bites, and then fill the silicone egg bite molds with the ingredients.
- Close the lids on the egg bite molds and then put the egg bite molds in a heat-safe plastic bag. This might not be necessary, but I haven't tried it without the bag, so I'm not 100% the egg bite molds are leak-proof.
- Set the timer to 1 hour to cook. Serve and enjoy your Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites.
See Below for Starbucks Egg Bites Nutrition
- Can my dog have Starbucks Egg Bites? Starbucks Egg Bites are not ideal to feed your dog. Bacon and dairy products can be harmful to your pet's health. Although if your puppy eats a little of this recipe, nothing may happen to him, there are factors that you should take into consideration. On the one hand, the fat and high levels of salt in bacon make this product dangerous for your dog. On the other hand, the vast majority of dogs are lactose intolerant, and the amount of dairy products is not what you should give to take care of their health.
- Can my cat have Starbucks Egg Bites? Most likely, your cat is curious to try these Starbucks Egg Bites, and because of the ingredients it brings, it is not like it is going to be intoxicated. But do not allow him to eat a lot or very often of this dish, because large amounts or given frequently can affect his health. You should know that the high levels of sodium and fat in bacon can have side effects on its health. Also, most cats are lactose intolerant, and all three types of cheeses could affect your kitty's stomach.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot 140-0021-01 Air Fryer + EPC Combo 8QT Electronic Pressure Cooker, 8 Qt, Black/Stainless Steel
Goldlion Silicone Sling Lifter Accessories Compatible with Instant Pot 6 Qt and 8 Qt, Ninja Foodi 5 Qt / 6.5 Qt / 8 Qt and Other Brand Pressure Cookers, Red
ROTTAY Silicone Egg Bites Molds and Steamer Rack Trivet with Heat Resistant Handles Fit Instant Pot Accessories, 7pcs set for 6qt & 8qt Electric Pressure Cooker With 2 Spoons and Silicone spatula
Amount Per Serving Calories 128Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 159mgSodium 298mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 9g
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!