Want a simple dinner that tastes great, too, don't miss out on this Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe. It's an easy way to cook chicken that makes every bite fork-tender as well. This is one of the easiest ways to make a delicious and tender chicken dinner.
Table of contents
- Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe
- Supplies Used to Make This Sous Vide Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Ingredients needed to make Sous Vide Boneless Chicken Breast Recipe
- What does sous vide cooking actually do?
- Tips for Making This Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe
- How do you store leftover chicken?
- Topping Suggestions
Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe
What I really love about this simple chicken recipe is the added flavors of the heirloom tomatoes & fresh mozzarella. Each bite reminds me of summer and has me longing for the days of fresh tomatoes from the garden.
If you're lucky enough to have a garden during the spring and summer months of the year, fresh tomatoes bring a whole new flavor to this delicious dish.
Supplies Used to Make This Sous Vide Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Clip-on strainer for Instant Pot | This is something that I use for almost every soup and meat recipe that requires cooking with liquid.
- Ladle | You can use this to scoop out the food items so that you don't get burnt.
- Garnish server | There's always room for more toppings.
Ingredients needed to make Sous Vide Boneless Chicken Breast Recipe
Just gather up the simple ingredients below to get started. The full recipe and measurements can be viewed at the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- Mixed salad greens
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh basil
What does sous vide cooking actually do?
It's a cooking process that cooks the entire cut of meat evenly in a water "bath" so that it doesn't dry out or make the meat tough.
Tips for Making This Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe
It's important to note that actual cooking times are going to vary depending on the thickness of the chicken meat and also the texture. You need to be certain that it's cooked all the way before eating.
How do you store leftover chicken?
You're going to store this leftover chicken recipe just like you would any chicken recipe. Place it in the fridge to keep it cool until you're ready to heat it up and eat it again.
I would also store the chicken separately from the mixed greens and tomatoes or you're going to find out that it's going to make a big soggy mess. You can always combine them together later when you're going to actually eat them again.
If you're wanting to add a few more flavors to this simple chicken recipe, you easily can. Some simple toppings suggestions can be:
- Cilantro or other fresh herbs
- Sliced almonds
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green olives
- Light Italian dressing
- Lemon - sous vide lemon chicken is amazing!
These are just a few topping ideas that you can easily add. And don't be scared to change up the flavors! I like to change up the flavor each time I eat this recipe because it's so simple and easy to do.
These Instant Pot sous vide chicken breasts are so flavorful and tender, they will quickly become a favorite.