Instant Pot Pork Recipe Archives
Instant Pot meat recipes are some of the most versatile, budget-friendly meals there are. If you like batch cooking, whip up pulled pork and then use it to make sandwiches, pulled pork tacos, or even as a protein for soup later in the week.
Try these pork recipes:
- Chinese Pork BBQ- copycat Chinese restaurant food is all the rage, and it's easy to see why with this make-at-home Chinese copycat recipe served over rice.
- Air Fryer Pork Chops- this easy recipe is whipped up in the Instant Pot with Air Fryer Lid, one of our favorite pressure cooking tools. This is also the perfect tool for crisping Instant Pot chicken wings or the top of a cobbler.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork- this recipe has a ton of flavor and the meat is moist and delicious. It is also one of those recipes that makes for great leftovers, with the meat perfect for use in sandwiches, burritos, tacos and more.
- Pork Chops with Tomato Cream Sauce- using a budget meat is perfect when you want to stretch your grocery budget, but this yummy cut of meat paired up with a creamy tomato sauce is always a winner.
- Pork Carnitas- serve along with a side of chips and guacamole, salsa, or Pico de Gallo. Our chicken nachos with homemade queso make the perfect starter.
- Baby Back Ribs- there are so many side dishes that go perfectly with ribs, but our baked beans or ranchero beans fit the bill.
- Meatloaf Bites- this appetizer recipe can also be served up as a meal and uses a combination of ground beef and ground pork, along with seasonings, to come up with the perfect flavor. The special trick for this recipe is using a Silicone Egg Bites Mold to shape and mold the meatloaf bites. The bites cook right in the mold, which is also used for many other egg bite mold recipes.
- Eggroll in a Bowl- healthier than your standard eggroll, this eggroll in a bowl recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner.