Instant Pot Appetizer Recipe Archives
Instant Pot appetizers are numerous because a pressure cooker makes cooking and preparing appetizers so much easier than conventional methods.
Some of our favorite Instant Pot appetizers include:
- Meatloaf Bites- a tasty bite-size appetizer that we created using one of our favorite Instant Pot accessories. Silicone Egg Bites Mold can be used to make the classic egg bites, as well as desserts and appetizers. Check out all of our egg bite mold recipes.
- Air Fryer Toaster Pizza- the Air Fryer Lid for 6 Quart Instant Pot is a game changer for Instant Pot appetizers. This makes a versatile kitchen tool even more versatile. Pizza toast is a quick and easy appetizer, but also makes a fun lunch or dinner.
- Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer- whether it's an after school snack or an appetizer, pizza rolls are always a fun choice. We use our Instant Pot with Air Fryer Lid so often for both the standard Instant Pot functions and the air fryer. Having both in one kitchen appliance is a space saver.
- Corn Dog Bites- this is another recipe that uses the Silicone Egg Bites Mold. Corn dog bites are a fun treat and make a great recipe for a kid-friendly meal.
- Deviled Eggs- these are a staple at every holiday meal, but devilled eggs are also great for game days and much more.
- Chicken Wings with Sticky Sauce- can you say game day? This football game day favorite appetizer (or meal) is one of our favorites. The sticky sauce is amazing. Whip up a batch of these chicken wings. And, if you have the Instant Pot with Air Fryer Lid or the Air Fryer Lid for 6 Quart Instant Pot, you can finish the wings up right in the Instant Pot under the air fryer lid to give them a nice crisp. If you don't have an air fryer lid, transfer the wings to a baking sheet and finish under the broiler.
- Red Pepper Hummus- hummus is one of our favorite dips. Pair it up with pita chips or flatbread for a tasty treat.