Packed with an impressive number of features and great for those cooking for a family, the Pressure King Pro is here to make food easier for you!
The recent years have been a boon to all those who have stuck with super busy work life, but still want to enjoy home-cooked meals and eat healthily. We’ve witnessed an overwhelming number of new kitchen appliances, pressure cookers, and multi-use devices designed to make cooking a breeze, and naturally, it made things a bit confusing, to say the least.
So where does the Pressure King Pro stand in the midst of all the big names in the industry? Keep reading to find out!
Key Features of the Pressure King Pro
The Pressure King Pro is a bit similar to most other pressure cookers available commercially. It helps you whip up your favorite meals up to 90% faster than any other cooking method you would have employed, and also helps retain its nutritive value.
But wait, there’s more.
- There are 12 inbuilt programmes for you to choose from to quick-cook your stews, soups, fish and pasta dishes.
- There’s also an excellent delay system which you can program and set for later. This way, you can come back home to a warm meal.
- There’s also a keep-warm function that allows you to keep your food warm for a set period of time.
- There’s also a convenient locking mechanism and an audible alarm to ensure safety of its use.
- It is super versatile and very easy to use. Plus, it is incredibly easy to clean too.
- It is compact and takes up very little space on your kitchen countertop.
- Best of all, it comes at a much more affordable price tag as opposed to a lot of other popular pressure cookers and multifunctional cooking devices, which is excellent if you really want to invest in a product but still want to keep things within your budget.
What Can I Cook in There?
There are three different sizes for you to choose from, based on your personal preference and the number of people you’re cooking for. And of course, the possibilities are endless when it comes to cooking with the Pressure King Pro.
You can try everything from roasts and slow cooked meats to soups, stews, pastas, rice dishes and even some desserts. That’s not all. You can also steam frozen vegetables in your Pressure King Pro. Here are a few excellent recipes to get started with.
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mongolian Beef in Pressure Cooker
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Blackberry Cheesecake Recipe with a Swirl
If you’ve never invested in a multifunctional pressure cooker, and really want to get your hands on one, this one can be an excellent choice. The Pressure King Pro will help you save time and whip up delicious home cooked meals in a jiffy. You might even start using it everyday.
However, if you’ve already used similar devices before, you might want to opt for an Instant Pot instead, since it offers much more functionality and features.