If you want the best tasting cheesecake, then you’ll have to start making instant pot cheesecake. This delicious Instant Pot pecan pie cheesecake is creamy, tasty, and decadent.
Making cheesecake in the instant pot ensures an even cook every time. I really enjoy making different types of cheesecakes in the instant pot. It’s a fun way to see what flavor my family loves best. My Strawberry Crunch and Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are big winners.
- cream cheese
- brown sugar
As you can see in the recipe below, this Instant Pot cheesecake is topped with a pecan pie filling.
How to Make
The pecan pie topping is made of pecans, brown sugar, egg, and butter all whipped together for the perfect flavor.
You’ll then drizzle this pecan pie mixture over your Instant Pot cheesecake to finalize this delicious dessert.
This instant pot cheesecake takes only 15 minutes to prep, 30 minutes to cook and will need 1 hour to cool down to room temperature.
You’ll then place this Instant Pot pecan cheesecake in your refrigerator to set overnight, about 12 hours.
Do you grease a pie plate before adding the cheesecake crust and filling?
Yes, you should always grease a pie pan before putting the crust in. For my Instant Pot cheesecake, I usually grease the sides of a 6-inch push pan and use parchments rounds on the bottom.
This helps keep the Instant Pot pecan cheesecake from sticking to the pan.
- 6-inch by 3-inch Push Pan or 7-inch by 3-inch Push Pan- I recently started using a high push pan instead of a spring-form pan. In my opinion, the cheesecake looks amazing this way.
- Silicone Sling- This is an essential unless you want to make a sling out of foil every time you make a cheesecake or use a pan in the Instant Pot that needs to be lifted out.
- Large Decorating Tips- I used a decorating tip and reusable icing bag to pipe frosting onto the top of the cake. It gives the cake a prettier, more professional style.
- Reusable Decorating Bag- Do yourself a favor and invest in a nice reusable bag for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It works so much better than the disposable bags and is better for the environment. Even better, they are pretty inexpensive.
- Parchment Rounds- Pre-cut parchment rounds (and squares) are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. This can be a huge time-saver so you don't have to measure and cut a circle out.
You can use either a spring form pan or a push pan to make most cheesecake recipes. This Instant Pot cheesecake is made using a push pan in an instant pot. You may want to use a sling to lower your cheesecake into the Instant Pot.
The sling is one of my favorite accessories for my instant pot, as it helps me transfer recipes into the instant pot with ease. No mess. No-fuss.
Like this recipe? Check out all off our Cheesecake Recipes. We're adding more extraordinary flavors all the time! A couple of our favorites, besides this one, are Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake. Then, there's our Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Peppermint Cheesecake. And our Creme Brulee Cheesecake...WOW!
Yes, you can put parchment paper in an instant pot. I usually use parchment rounds for my Instant Pot cheesecake recipes.
The parchment rounds or parchment paper are perfectly fine to line your pan with before placing your pecan cheesecake recipe into the Instant Pot for cook time.
Yes, you can put aluminum foil in an Instant Pot. I use aluminum foil to keep moisture off any Instant Pot cheesecake recipe I make.
You’ll see on my recipe card below that I do place aluminum foil over my Instant Pot cheesecake before lowing it into my Instant Pot.
You shouldn’t use your instant pot without a lid, unless you are cooking on the saute mode. The lid keeps the pressure inside so that your recipe can cook under immense pressure.
Always allow the pressure to fully release from your pot before taking the lid off and getting your cheesecake out.
If you love cheesecake and you love pecans, then you’ll love these two getting married for my Instant Pot pecan cheesecake.
The best way to think of this recipe is pecan pie combined with cheesecake topped with a cherry to blast you with flavor.
Print my recipe card below for this Instant Pot cheesecake. Gather up the ingredients, and follow my step by step tutorial to make your cheesecake today.
- What is Half Of 3/4 Cup | Simple Steps to Halve Any Ingredient
- Instant Pot Duo Plus Pressure Cooker Review and Accessories
- Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts Recipe. Easy to Make, Delightful, and Delicious to Eat!
- How to Dress Up Pork and Beans. Try This Delicious Instant Pot Baked Beans Recipe.
- How to Make Incredibly Easy and Authentic Starbucks Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe