Peach Iced Tea is one of the best refreshing beverages, ever. There's nothing quite like that peach flavor, paired up with a tiny taste of ginger, to quench your thirst and satisfy your sweet cravings. It'll make you forget that lemonade even exists!
Table of contents
- Peach Iced Tea
- Food Recipes That Taste Great with Tea
- Can You Use Green Tea with This Homemade Peach Ice Tea Recipe?
- Are There Any Benefits to Drinking Iced Tea?
- Favorite Instant Pot Supplies
- How Can You Tell If a Peach Is Ripe?
- Do I Need To Peal the Peach?
- Can I Make This Instant Pot Peach Ice Tea In Advance?
- More Instant Pot Recipes
Since this simple tea recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make, you couldn't ask for an easier drink to make. Just gather up the 5 simple ingredients, and be prepared to love the flavor and taste.
Peach Iced Tea
Since this ice tea recipe uses black tea bags, you'll want to add in a sweetener as well to give it a sweet kick. We like to use honey because of the added health benefits but you can totally use whatever you want.
Food Recipes That Taste Great with Tea
- Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Wings with Sticky Sauce
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken Recipe
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Rice
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Leek Soup
- more Chicken recipes
Can You Use Green Tea with This Homemade Peach Ice Tea Recipe?
You can. If you decide that you want to alter this ice tea recipe a bit, you can make it an iced peach green tea recipe instead. This might alter the flavor a bit, but it's still going to taste refreshing and delicious.
Are There Any Benefits to Drinking Iced Tea?
As long as you're not loading it down with sugar, there are studies that have shown that drinking iced tea can help in reducing the risk of heart disease. Seems like a good enough reason to enjoy a glass or two of this simple tea recipe!
Favorite Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Inner Pot - I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot- I'm not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners- If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.
How Can You Tell If a Peach Is Ripe?
Since this recipe calls for the use of fresh peaches, you're going to want to be certain to choose peaches that have the most flavor and taste. For this to happen, you're going to want them to be ripe.
The easiest way to tell if a peach is ripe is to pick it up and give it a squeeze. If it's a bit mushy, it's going to be ripe. If it's hard as a rock, it needs more time.
Do I Need To Peal the Peach?
This is up to you. It's actually an extra step because you're going to end up straining it all in the end, but if you want to peel the peaches before adding to the Instant Pot, you can.
Just be certain to remove the pit and cut the peaches into chunks!
Can I Make This Instant Pot Peach Ice Tea In Advance?
You sure can! This will allow it to chill and be super cold when you're ready to drink. I would say that you don't need to make it up more than a day in advance just so that the flavors and taste remain.
This simple iced tea recipe goes good with just about any type of dish or temperature. While many people love to drink it during the summer, our family enjoys it all year long!