Do you love Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke dip? This Olive Garden copycat spinach dip recipe is the perfect game day recipe or game night appetizer recipe.
Dip recipes are some of the easiest and most fulfilling comfort food appetizers that can be made in the Instant Pot.
Table of contents
If you've enjoyed spinach artichoke dip at your favorite restaurants, you know that it is comforting and delicious. Olive Garden has an amazingly yummy artichoke dip with spinach that is our go-to appetizer when we order out.
How to Make Spinach Dip
This spinach artichoke dip recipe is really easy to throw together. Simply toss the ingredients together, with the exception of the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, and set to cook on high pressure.
After the cooking time finishes, do a quick pressure release and then stir in the cheeses.
Scoop the dip up with a chip, French bread, veggies, or crackers, and enjoy.
Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
This easy Instant Pot spinach dip recipe uses just a few simple (and easily attainable) ingredients.
Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, a splash of broth and seasonings are all you need to make this hot dip recipe.
Not only are the ingredients fast and easy to throw together, but the cooking time on this recipe is also quick.
Supplies for Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Glass storage containers | These glass reusable storage containers are perfect for storing leftovers.
- Chip & dip serving dish | This serving dish is great for serving chips or an assortment of crackers alongside a dip. It's ideal for party food, or even just for a family game night.
- Individual serving size appetizer dishes | If you're serving more than just your immediate family, you might want to try these individual-serving size dishes. These appetizer dishes also make perfect dessert dishes.
What to Eat with Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip
Hot dips can be served with an assortment of things, and this artichoke dip is no different. Our go-to is tortilla chips to serve alongside spinach dip or actually most of the hot dips that we serve.
However, Spinach Artichoke dip also works really well with carrot sticks, red pepper slices, and even cucumbers.
French bread cut up into cubes tastes amazing with this easy dip recipe too. Toasted baguette slices are another fun way to serve spinach and artichoke dip.
Instant Pot Dip Recipes
A nice party idea would be to set up a charcuterie board with an assortment of bread, veggie, cracker and chip options and then 1-2 hot dips to go along with the accompaniments.
Our buffalo chicken dip would make an excellent dip for this presentation and a contrasting flavor option.
More Instant Pot Appetizer Recipes
Instant Pot appetizer recipes can also serve double-duty as dinner or lunch recipes. If you've ever ordered an appetizer for dinner at a restaurant, you know exactly how that works out.
- How to Make Astounding Air Fryer Fried Pickles. Forget Adequate Appetizers!
- Instant Pot Beef Queso Dip
- How to Make Sticky Rice
- Instant Pot Deviled Eggs Recipe for the Perfect Deviled Eggs
- Instant Pot Meatballs and Meatball Sliders Recipe