Meatloaf in the Ninja Foodi is a quick and easy way to make your favorite meatloaf! No need to heat the house, give my Ninja Foodi meatloaf recipe a try today, and pair it with your favorite sides.
This homemade meatloaf is flavorful, delicious, and one of our go-to weeknight meals. A recipe for Ninja Foodi you will get on board with.
Table of contents
I love my Ninja Foodi, and getting to try out new Ninja Foodi ground beef recipes are keeping my husband happy.
He loves beef, so when I took my favorite meatloaf and converted it to my Ninja Foodi he was excited to be the taste tester.
You might be thinking what makes cooking meatloaf in the Foodi so special? Well, you use less energy than the oven, it won't heat up your house like the oven does. And it tastes just as good.
Why Make Ninja Foodi Meatloaf...
- Tender meatloaf
- Hands off cooking
- Easy prep
Ground Beef | Now I used classic ground beef, but feel free to do one pound beef and one pound pork sausage if you want to alter the flavor a bit.
Breadcrumbs | We did plain breadcrumbs for this recipe. I know some love oats or even crackers.
Eggs | This is going to help your meatloaf hold the shape and create that loaf of meat you are wanting.
Worcestershire | I like to think of this as a secret ingredient. It adds so much flavor you will be amazed.
Dijon Mustard | You could use a classic yellow mustard, but we love the kick this mustard offers when paired with the other ingredients.
Yogurt or Sour Cream| If you use yogurt make sure to reach for plain yogurt. Nothing that is flavored.
Ketchup | You can use the ketchup to dress up the top of your meatloaf. Or feel free to use mustard or even bbq sauce.
How to Make
Start by mixing all your ingredients in the stand mixer or use your hands to incorporate all your ingredients.
You will then add water into your Ninja, place the meatloaf in the proper container, and pressure cook as directed below.
Once you are done pressure cooking, remove and add your meatloaf topping. Then use the crisping lid to help brown up and cook your meatloaf on top.
Slice and serve up with all your favorite sides!
What To Serve With Meatloaf
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans with Bacon
- Vegetable Rice Pilaf
- Steamed or Roasted Vegetables
- Dinner Rolls
- Potato Salad
- Baked Beans
Honestly, meatloaf is so versatile, you could essentially pair it with anything.
Ninja Foodi Accessories For Meatloaf
- 7-inch springform cheesecake cake pan | Springform pans are for more than just making cheesecake. Whether making cheesecake, cake, meatloaf, or taco lasagna, this pan is so versatile.
- Parchment paper rounds | We like to use these pre-cut parchment paper circles to line a pan when cooking or baking.
- Red silicone trivet | This trivet is the absolute best for lifting pans in and out of an Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi.
If you have meatloaf leftover go ahead and transfer into an airtight container and store for up to three days in the fridge.
Or if you want you can freeze any of the leftovers. Just freeze in a proper container for about three months.
Thaw in the fridge overnight, or heat in the oven wrapped in foil. It needs foil or it can dry out as it reheats in the oven.
Variations To Recipe
- You can use ground turkey, ground chicken, etc. This is a great recipe that is versatile in the type of meat used.
- If you do not want to use breadcrumbs you can reach for oats instead.
- The topping on the meatloaf can be changed. Add on bbq sauce, serve it plain, etc.
- Make sure to mix the meatloaf well to ensure all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Don't press the mixture to hard into the pan as it will make your meatloaf dense if you do. Just pat it in, and help remove air holes.
- Depending on your Ninja Foodi the cook time can vary, so just make sure the ground beef is fully cooked.
- You can use an Instant Pot Duo Crisp as well for making this recipe or a pressure cooker and finish it off in the oven.
Meatloaf is a mix of meat, eggs, breadcrumbs, or oats, all mixed up and put into a pan. You then push the mixture into a container and bake. Slice and serve a delicious meat dish.
You will pressure cook the meatloaf for 25 minutes and then use the crisping lid for 6 minutes to crisp up the top. Now if you were to bake meatloaf in the oven it can take around an hour to bake.
Ground beef, egg, seasonings, breadcrumbs, yogurt, and more. Depending on your meatloaf recipe the recipe will vary on the ingredients you use.
You can freeze meatloaf in an airtight container. Just freeze for up to 3 months. Then when you want to remove it from the freezer allows it to thaw in the fridge. Then reheat and enjoy.
Make sure that you use eggs and yogurt, this will ensure your meatloaf stays nice and moist. When you cook your Ninja Foodi it helps keep your meatloaf moist and preventing it from drying out.
More Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes
I hope you enjoy this ninja foodi pressure cooker recipe! Let me know what your favorite side is to pair with this meatloaf!