Our Korean Ground Beef recipe makes one incredible weeknight dinner. Whip up this Instant Pot Korean beef served over a bed of rice. A delicious rice bowl is even better topped with cucumbers and carrots.
A sweet and spicy Korean beef recipe that is truly so easy to make in your pressure cooker. The perfect weeknight dinner or meal to serve a crowd.
Looking for more ground beef recipes, see our complete list of Ground Beef Instant Pot recipes.
- ground beef
- sesame oil
- soy sauce
- brown sugar
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds
- green onions
- grained rice
What we like about Instant Pot Korean Ground Beef:
- quick weeknight meal
- mostly pantry ingredients
- easy to make a rice bowl with extra toppings like carrots and cucumbers
- simple to make low-carb with a few substitutions
How To Make
Start by sauteing your ground beef in your Instant Pot. Once you have it browned, you will move on to adding the other ingredients into your pressure cooker.
You can cook your rice the same time as you cook your Korean ground beef if you would like. I share all the instructions in the printable recipe card below.
I love making my rice at the same time as the beef so I have a meal in one which makes dinner so easy for me. Plus you get a fluffy rice that is perfectly tender.
How to Clean Your Inner Pot
More Ground Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese with Ground Beef | This is a cheesy, tender pasta, and ground beef loaded recipe. Give this a go for the ultimate weeknight dinner.
- Goulash | Looking for a classic dish? Give this goulash recipe a try for dinner soon.
- Loose Burgers | Here are ground beef loose burgers to pile in a bun and enjoy for a quick meal.
You will want to use long-grain white rice. You will find if you use brown rice it would need a longer cook time and variation to the recipe.
Depending on the size of your Instant Pot will depend. If you have an 8 quart you should be able to possibly double.
The biggest thing is making sure it all fits in the pressure cooker without going over the max line.
You can store this leftover in the fridge for up to three days. Anything after that you will need to use your best judgment.
The rice can store in the fridge for up to five days if you store it in a separate container.
To reheat this you can toss it in the microwave for a quick reheat or opt to heat it up in a skillet on the stove. I recommend heating the ground beef mixture low and slow on the stove.
If you want to spice up this recipe add in more red pepper flakes on top of your dish. That way each person can add the perfect amount of spice to each plate.
Or if you all like heat add a few more to the mixture before you cook. Now, if you are the opposite you can use fewer pepper flakes to tame the spice.
Scroll below the recipe for even more Ground Beef Instant Pot Recipes!
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- Hawaiian Beef Stew Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Meatballs and Meatball Sliders Recipe
- Instant Pot Taco Pasta — A New Take on Taco Tuesday
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
- Copycat McDonald's Big Macs - Instant Pot Hamburgers Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper Instant Pot Recipe with Cheese
- Instant Pot Cranberry Orange BBQ Meatballs
- Instant Pot Asian Beef Bulgogi Bowls
- Instant Pot Wendy's Chili Cook Off - Best Damn Chili
- Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mind-Blowing Ninja Foodi Meatloaf Recipe. Why You Need This Admired and Affordable Appliance.
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup
- Chili Con Carne Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Chili Recipe- Best Award Winning Chili Recipe
- Instant Pot Meatloaf Bites- Egg Bites Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
- Easy Instant Pot Mexican Casserole Recipe
- Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Lasagna Recipe
- Instant Pot Chili with Ground Beef and Homemade Chili Seasoning