Sharing is caring!
Does the all-new Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer really pack in some serious cooking power? Keep reading to find out!
It is the era of Instant Pots and air fryers, and both of these genius devices are designed just with the intent of making cooking easier for you. If you own any of these or both, you know what I’m talking about. And then, comes a whole new name and innovation that you might be curious about- the Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer.
If you’re wondering what really sets this gadget apart from the rest in the category, here’s a quick rundown of just that and more!
What’s So Special About it?
- It features the EvenCrisp™ technology which helps you get that perfectly crunchy outer to your favorite foods with 95% less oil.
- Unlike other air fryers, it’ll also ping you with a reminder to shake and turn the food midway, ensuring that your food is cooked and crisped perfectly on all sides.
- It has a generous 5.7L capacity that allows you to cook up to 1kg of fries at the same time. So go ahead and invite those friends for a little get-together.
- It offers 6 functions in one, and you can do everything from baking cakes and making your own crispy chips to grilling your protein and reheating your leftovers.
- You’ll also find several presets to use which will take the brainwork out of setting the timer for just the right duration.
- It has a smart stainless steel body that’s fingerprint resistant and has a cooking tray that’s removable and dishwasher safe as well.
Accessories For the Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer
Thinking of getting your hands on it already? Wait up! Here’s tempting you even more. The Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer also packs in a few accessories that are included in the box.
Apart from those, here are a few other must-haves you must consider getting your hands on.
- Food tongs, for obvious reasons.
- An 8-inch pizza pan, to whip up a quick pizza when you’re feeling like it.
- An 8-inch skewers rack to make those mini kabobs you’ve been drooling over.
- A basic square baking pan.
- A silicone oil brush to add a bit of grease to your culinary creations.
- Silicone egg bite molds to experiment with bite-sized foods.
Is the Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer Worth it?
If you’re wondering if the Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer is worth its price tag, well, it definitely is! It does pack in a lot of additional features that you can put to use and is a convenient, smart, and dependable device to get to make your kitchen time easier.
Can’t wait to try some awesome air fryer recipes once you get it? Here are a few worth saving beforehand!
- Easy Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Chicken Wings
- Make Frozen Chicken Nuggets in your Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!