Thinking of getting your hands on the Instant Pot Ultra pressure cooker? Here's everything you need to know about it!
When it comes to selecting any kitchen appliance, there are a few things that matter most- ease of use, space, time efficiency and price point. And the famous Instant Pot seems to tick all of that and more- no wonder it is one of the most loved and famous kitchen appliances today.
But then there’s also the new Instant Pot Ultra, that seems super promising. So which one should you really get your hands on, and how is the Instant Pot Ultra different from the original Instant Pot? Read on to find out that and more.
Tons! First off, the Instant Pot Ultra has received a lot of praise for its super stylish design. It might be priced higher than any of the Instant Pot models, but that’s because it does pack in so much value.
- It is a 10 in 1 multifunctional electric cooker, available in 3 different size variants for you to pick from.
- It comes with 16 inbuilt programs to help you cook your staples and favorites with a touch of a button. There are also 21 preset temperatures and cooking times for you to pick from, so you don’t really have to rack your brains getting the time right.
- The touch screen and dial is super easy to use, and lends the appliance a nice, modern feel.
- It also comes with 11 safety features to make sure your cooking experience is hassle free and easy.
- It also comes with a bunch of accessories included, which will make cooking a breeze.
You can use the Instant Pot Ultra for everything from slow cooking, pressure cooking, steaming, warming, sautéing and even making cakes, yogurt and sterilizing bottles.
The Downside of the Instant Pot Ultra
Before you go ahead and click buy, here are a few downsides to the device you must know about, just in case any of them turn out to be a deal breaker for you.
- With several options and settings to choose from, making the right choice for the meal you’re cooking can become a bit tricky and intimidating, especially if you’re using the Instant Pot for the first time. There’s a little learning curve that you’ll need to master.
- The Instant Pot Ultra is at a higher price point than any of the other models.
- There’s no WiFi connectivity for this model, which is in contrast with the Instant Pot Smart WiFi, which you can control using your phone.
- Unlike the other Instant Pot models, this one comes with a start button that needs to be manually pressed.
Making the Decision
The Instant Pot Ultra is definitely among the top choices to consider if you’re on the hunt for a reliable, durable, and efficient multi-use pressure cooker. You’ll be able to whip up your chicken dinners and quick oats quickly and save up on time and money, if not more.
If you don’t mind the investment, it is definitely a must have. Plus, it is great if you like to cook your meals in batches or have a huge family to cook for.