If you’ve invested in an Instant Pot, you’ve probably already collected a lot of pressure cooker dinner ideas.
If you’re just getting started (or if you’re looking for new ideas), you’ll want to check out some of these delicious meals:
Instant Pot Southwest Chicken Soup is just what you need when you’re looking for a meal that warms you from the inside out.
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas Recipe for Pork Carnitas Tacos are SO delicious! We love pork tacos any day of the week.
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe is perfect one-pot pasta meal. We give it seriously rave reviews.
You’ll LOVE this recipe. We’re talking about flavor perfection and the ultimate comfort food you will surely be adding to your meal plan.
With Italian seasonings, tomatoes, and delicious chicken…so, so yummy!
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Spanish Rice: Instant Pot Rice Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Vegetable Curry Recipe
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
Make an easy dinner tonight.
When we look for simple dinner ideas, pasta often comes to mind. Not only is it easy to make, but it is also an economic choice…kind of like Poor Man’s Soup and Chili Mac that so many of you are fond of.
New to cooking with a pressure cooker? Try out the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course! It’ll help take the pressure off and ease you into cooking with your Instant Pot.
Pasta Recipes with Chicken
One of the things we love most about the Instant Pot is how easy it is to use once you get the hang of it.
What we are really talking about here is the ability to make an entire meal using just one pot. This not only makes cooking a breeze, but also makes for an easier clean-up. And when kitchen clean-up is a breeze…life is good!
Top this tasty pasta with some Parmesan or mozzarella and some herbs to garnish. We love to top our pasta with fresh basil…delish!
Cooking Supplies for Pressure Cooking
- Kitchen Scale– A kitchen scale is a must to have for so many recipes in order to have accurate measurements. This is something that is often overlooked in recipes.
- Meat Thermometer– Having a meat thermometer is essential. I have gone through so many ‘inexpensive’ thermometers that I finally invested in a heavy duty digital thermometer from BBQ guys. It was so worth it!
- Instant Pot Inner Pot – I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot– I’m not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners– If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.
We LOVE cooking with chicken because it is SO incredibly versatile. Chicken recipes can range from simple baked chicken to something more complex.
While still a baked chicken recipe, we absolutely adore this Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. We stuff the chicken breasts with asparagus and then wrap them up with bacon. And add seasonings, because of course we would.
Casseroles and pasta dishes with chicken are also AMAZING. Give me chicken enchiladas any day!
And, if anyone has an excellent recipe for Chicken Parmesan that they’d love to share–I’d love to try it.
We’re pretty sure you are going to love this instant pot recipe! It’s one of our favorites.
Don’t forget dessert!
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below!
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 package dry Italian dressing
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½ cup dry penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Water to cover 1/4 inch over pasta
- In smaller inner pot, add dry pasta, olive oil and enough water to cover pasta plus about ¼ inch over the top. Stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing over chicken pieces
- Place chicken into pot.
- Mix about 1 cup water with crushed tomatoes. Pour over chicken.
- Put inner pot on top of chicken. Cover and lock lid.
- Set pot to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Quick release.
- Remove pasta and chicken from pot, leaving liquid in pot.
- Set pot to sauté mode. Bring liquid to boil to make sauce
- Add pasta to sauce. Mix well. Serve with chicken.
Add a side salad for a perfect dinner.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 409Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 156mgSodium: 214mgCarbohydrates: 18gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 55g