If you're a fan of soups, you're going to be obsessed with this Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup. It's hearty, flavorful, and packed full of some of the best ingredients for a soup recipe, ever. In fact, this just might be my favorite stuffed pepper soup in the Instant Pot that I've ever made.
With the weather starting to get a bit more chilly, it just makes sense to gather up your favorite soup recipes. And this is one that should be at the top of your list.
Make certain to check out our Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup as well for another unique soup loaded down with taste.
Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
We're big fans of spicy foods and soups in our house so it just made sense to combine the two and create this stuffed pepper soup in the Instant Pot. Not only does the flavor knock it out of the park, but this soup reheats like a dream for leftovers as well.
Once we get to into the fall and winter months of the year, this Instant Pot Soup recipe is one that we make over and over again. It's such a fun flavor that seriously NEVER gets old.
Are poblano peppers hot?
They're a bit spicier than other peppers but that heat can range from mild to spicy. This is another reason why this pepper soup recipe is so much fun to make...you don't know if it's going to be mild in flavor or spicy. It all depends on the flavor of the poblano pepper!
What is equivalent to a poblano pepper?
The pepper that would be closest to a poblano pepper is a chili pepper. However, if you want to take the spice out of this soup recipe entirely, you can always use a bell pepper as well.
More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Topping Ideas For This Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
I think it's safe to say that toppings on soup are always a fun idea. Some of my favorite soup toppings are:
- Chopped Onions
- Shredded Cheese
- Diced Jalapenos
- French Onion Straws
- Sour Cream
And those are just a few. Anything that you like to add to your soup, do so! It's a fun way to enhance flavors and change up each bowl.
Ingredients needed for this Instant Pot Pepper Soup
The following are the simple ingredients that you'll need for this easy soup recipe.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red onion
- Poblano peppers
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Ground beef
- Beef or chicken broth
- Crushed tomatoes
- Long-grain brown rice
- Fresh parsley
Instant Pot Soup Recipe Supplies
- White Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 | This is my choice of Instant Pot because I love the ease and how it looks.
- White soup bowls | I love the bright color and how versatile they are.
- Fresh cracked pepper | Fresh cracked pepper adds a whole other flavor enhancer to this dish.
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread