Stuffed bell peppers in the Instant Pot is crazy simple, and loaded with flavor. A risotto stuffed pepper and topped with freshly grated Parmesan.
This stuffed bell pepper recipe is insanely good. Loaded with tender risotto, mushrooms, onion and more.
Table of contents
- Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers
- Can I Make This Recipe Vegetarian
- How Long Does This Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe Take To Cook
- What To Serve With Risotto Stuffed Peppers
- Here are More Easy Instant Pot Recipes To Make
- Do Stuffed Peppers Store Well
- Do I Have to Add In Mushrooms
- Check Out More of Our Recent Recipes
Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers
If you are a fan of stuffed peppers, I have to recommend this recipe. It is crazy simple to make and the pressure cooker really helps infuse all the flavor in every bite.
Can I Make This Recipe Vegetarian
Of course, just use vegetable stock in replace of chicken stock. Then you have a vegetarian dish that is loaded with flavor and ready to serve up as a main dish.
How Long Does This Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe Take To Cook
This takes roughly 30 minutes in total to do, from prep to cooking. You also have to add in time for your pressure cooker to reach pressure.
Now, depending on your model and such it will vary how long it takes to pressurize. These
What To Serve With Risotto Stuffed Peppers
You can serve these stuffed bell peppers as a main dish or side. If you do as the main dish consider adding a salad next to it. Or if it is a side dish, pair with some pork chops, meatloaf, etc.
Here are More Easy Instant Pot Recipes To Make
- Instant Pot Ranchero Beans | This bean dish is insanely flavorful. Get that slow-simmered taste in a fraction of the time.
- The Best Heirloom Potato Salad | Unlike a traditional potato salad, but full of flavor it melts in your mouth. You have to try this recipe.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork Tacos | Here is a great recipe to make pulled pork tacos, that has a nice flavor kick to it.
Do Stuffed Peppers Store Well
You will find stuffed peppers are best when served warm. They will become a bit softer as they cool down in the fridge. You can reheat them in the microwave or the oven.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last 3-5 days in the fridge since they are meatless.
Here are a couple other stuffed peppers recipes that you might want to try. Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers and an easy and delicious recipe. Italian Sausage and Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Peppers are also amazing.
Do I Have to Add In Mushrooms
No, you sure don't. I find the mushrooms help add a heartier texture and flavor to these stuffed mushrooms. But if you don't care for mushrooms, feel free to leave them out.