Spaghetti and Meatballs could be served up every day of the week and we'd be happy. Seriously...we're talking about a comfort food favorite. And comfort food, well...that's our jam.
The ability to enjoy a fantastic spaghetti and meatballs dinner made all in one pot is one of our favorite things about cooking in the Instant Pot. There is a plethora of one pot meals just waiting to be made!
And this Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe? Well, it might as well be the first one you try.
Helpful Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Pot-in-Pot - This pan is essential when cooking recipes that might stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Tall Trivet Set- Use this handy too when cooking a recipe in the inner pot and second recipe (or part of a recipe, like rice) utilizing the pot-in-pot method
- Sling- You'll want to have a sling when you use the pot-in-pot method, like when you make cheesecake.
- Instant Pot Inner Pot - I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners- This book comes in handy when you're learning how to use your Instant Pot and experimenting with new recipes.
Make it a one pot meal tonight!
Whether you're making meatballs and pasta or one of our other favorite Instant Pot meals, you'll be putting a dinner on the table that is just right for a healthy diet.
Here are some of our favorite Instant Pot recipes.
- How to Make Rice - Instant Pot Rice FAQs
- How Many Ounces in a Quart
- How Many Oz in a Cup
- How Many Quarts in a Gallon
- How Many Cups in a Quart
You're going to love this Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe. Yum!