Spaghetti and Meatballs could be served up every day of the week and we’d be happy. Seriously…we’re talking about a comfort food favorite. And comfort food, well…that’s our jam.
The ability to enjoy a fantastic spaghetti and meatballs dinner made all in one pot is one of our favorite things about cooking in the Instant Pot. There is a plethora of one pot meals just waiting to be made!
And this Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe? Well, it might as well be the first one you try.
Helpful Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Pot-in-Pot – This pan is essential when cooking recipes that might stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Tall Trivet Set– Use this handy too when cooking a recipe in the inner pot and second recipe (or part of a recipe, like rice) utilizing the pot-in-pot method
- Sling– You’ll want to have a sling when you use the pot-in-pot method, like when you make cheesecake.
- Instant Pot Inner Pot – I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners– This book comes in handy when you’re learning how to use your Instant Pot and experimenting with new recipes.
Make it a one pot meal tonight!
Whether you’re making meatballs and pasta or one of our other favorite Instant Pot meals, you’ll be putting a dinner on the table that is just right for a healthy diet.
Here are some of our favorite Instant Pot recipes.
- Unicorn Popcorn Recipe: How to Make Instant Pot Popcorn
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe with Vegetables
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Instant Pot Lemon Parmesan Chicken
- Easy Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Recipe
You’re going to love this Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe. Yum!
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below!
- 2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic or garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less if you prefer)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 1 egg
- ½ pound dry, uncooked spaghetti
- 1 67 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- Mix ground meat, dry seasoning and egg well. Use a small ice cream scoop to make evenly sized meatballs.
- Set pressure cooker to sauté mode. Once hot, add oil and garlic.
- Add meatballs in one layer. Turn over meatballs to brown evenly. Remove meatballs. Set aside. Continue working in batches until all meatballs are browned. Note: They don’t have to be fully cooked as they will be cooked further later on.
- Add water to cooker, scraping bottom to release browned bits. Add about ½ cup of spaghetti sauce to the water. Mix well.
- Add uncooked spaghetti to pot. Add water until spaghetti is covered. Cook on high pressure at 4-5 minutes.
- Quick release, remove cooked spaghetti from cooker. Return meatballs to pot, add rest of spaghetti sauce. Cook on high pressure for another 8 minutes.
- Natural release. Serve meatballs, sauce on spaghetti. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if you wish.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1213Total Fat: 56gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 290mgSodium: 3205mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 12gSugar: 29gProtein: 86g