Instant Pot Soup Recipes that will warm you up and soothe your soul. These pressure cooker soups are incredible and will give you that slow-simmered taste in a fraction of the time.
Instant Pot soup is an easy meal to make, perfect for cooler weather, and so comforting. There are so many types of soup to make in the Instant Pot!
So if you are craving soup, take a gander at the list below for some tasty soups to make up for your family, friends, and guests.
Useful Kitchen Supplies for Soup Recipes
- Wire whisk | This is an essential kitchen tool with multiple uses. Use for beating eggs, whisk milk to a frothy consistency, or in the case of soup, use it mix liquid smoothly with a roux.
- Nonstick inner pot | The Instant Pot nonstick inner pot is not a must-have, but it is a great Instant Pot gift idea. The nonstick inner pot makes cooking and cleanup easier, because there just won't be much stuck on.
- Wooden spoons | Wooden spoons are a go-to mixing tool. They are easy to use and they also look gorgeous in a container on the counter.
- Glass storage containers | Do your part for the environment and use re-usable glass containers to store leftovers. I was looking at where to find refrigerator glass storage containers and found this perfect set on Amazon.
- Soup lunch Crockpot for work | Yes, please! If you want to have lunch hot when you are ready for lunch, this to-go Crockpot is the perfect size for keeping your lunch ready for you at your desk. So, take a break and dig in.