Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Got a cheesecake lover in you? Give this delicious and incredibly instant pot s’mores cheesecake recipe a try and you’ll love every bite!
Whether you’re hosting a house party for a few friends or are just in the mood to indulge in a sweet treat, we’ve got just the right thing for you.
This super light and creamy cheesecake (complete with s’mores) has the perfect texture and taste, gets ready super quick and easy, and is a great dessert you can try recreating in your instant pot.
Ready to give it a shot? Keep reading to discover what you’ll need, and some quick tips and tricks to get started.
Can I Use a Springform Pan in an Instant Pot?
If you’ve tried making cheesecake earlier, you know that springform pan is an absolute necessity. But you might be confused about whether or not you could use the pan in your instant pot.
Well, in general, springform pans are constructed using either of the three materials- stainless steel, anodized aluminium or food grade silicone, and all three of them are completely safe to be used in an instant pot.
How Do I Know My Instant Pot Smores Cheesecake Recipe is Done?
Depending on the kind and amount of ingredients, the cooking time for your instant pot cheesecake can vary. Just stick to the cooking time as per the recipe you have, and that should suffice.
When your cook time ends, turn off the instant pot and allow the pressure to naturally release.
New to cooking with a pressure cooker? Try out the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course! It’ll help take the pressure off and ease you into cooking with your Instant Pot.
Can I Make Marshmallow Fluff Myself?
If you’re looking for a quick fix, store bought marshmallow fluff can be your best bet. But if you don’t mind making a teeny bit of extra effort and making it yourself, you can do that too. It’s actually pretty easy too.
You’ll basically need to start by combining water, sugar and corn syrup and getting it to a temperature of around 240 degrees and on the side, beat some egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until they are nice and fluffy and form stiff peaks.
And finally, you need to drop in the hot sugar syrup into the eggs while mixing it continuously, and drop a couple of drops of vanilla essence into it. That’s it.
Why Should I Let My Cheesecake Cool Down Before Refrigerating It?
Most cheesecake experts (and recipes) will tell you to first cool down your cheesecake, allow it to come to room temperature and then pop it into the refrigerator for a few hours before you go ahead and serve.
But why all that hassle- you might ask? Why not just remove it from the instant pot and get it into the refrigerator?
Well, the reason is simple. When you do that, it allows all the residual steam to escape, and there won’t be any condensation on the top of the cake when you remove it from the refrigerator to serve it.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below!
More Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- Instant Pot Smores Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bites
- Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake – Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake Recipe – An Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust
- Best Creme Brulee Cheesecake Recipe – An Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Cheesecake – Peppermint Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Gluten-Free Keto Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake with Chocolate Chips
- Instant Pot Apple Cheesecake Recipe
- 11/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (plus more for top of cake)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 13 ounces marshmallow fluff
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the size of the bottom of your 7-8 inch cheesecake pan and place it in the bottom of the pan.
- Lightly spray the paper and sides with a non-stick cooking spray.
- With a fork, combine the softened butter and graham cracker crumbs until the consistency of wet sand.
- Press into the bottom and about 3/4 inches up the sides of the pan.
- Place pan in the freezer while making the filling.
- Microwave the chips at 30-second intervals until melted.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing lightly after each.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix in melted chocolate, flour and cocoa until combined.
- Pour into crust. Cover pan with aluminum foil, sealing edges.
- Add 1½ c. of water to the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place cheesecake on the trivet and lower into the pot. Seal according to your directions and set for 45 min. at high pressure.
- When time is up, allow to sit in the pot for 5 min, then release remaining pressure and remove cheesecake. Cool on wire rack.
- Beat together butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and mix on low until thoroughly combined.
- Spread on top of cake and top with chocolate curls or chips (optional). Add several toasted marshmallows if you like.
- Chill for at least 4-hours or overnight before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1005Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 607mgCarbohydrates: 126gFiber: 3gSugar: 92gProtein: 13g
More of Our Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Spanish Rice: Instant Pot Rice Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Vegetable Curry Recipe
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Instant Pot Taco Soup: The Best Chicken Taco Soup
- Easy Instant Pot Dulce de Leche Recipe
- Instant Pot Vegetable Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Salmon Recipe
- Instant Pot Applesauce Recipe
- Instant Pot Dessert Recipes – Nutella Bites
- Instant Pot Smores Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Mexican Casserole Recipe