Sharing is caring!
Cheesecake lover? Give this delicious and incredibly Instant Pot s’mores cheesecake recipe a try and you’ll love every bite!
Table of contents
Whether you’re hosting a house party for a few friends or are just in the mood to indulge in a sweet treat, we’ve got just the right thing for you.
This super light and creamy cheesecake (complete with s’mores) has the perfect texture and taste, gets ready super quick and easy, and is a great dessert you can try recreating in your instant pot.
Ready to give it a shot? Keep reading to discover what you’ll need, and some quick tips and tricks to get started.
Can I Use a Springform Pan in an Instant Pot?
If you’ve tried making cheesecake earlier, you know that springform pan is an absolute necessity. But you might be confused about whether or not you could use the pan in your instant pot.
Well, in general, springform pans are constructed using either of the three materials- stainless steel, anodized aluminium or food grade silicone, and all three of them are completely safe to be used in an instant pot.
How Do I Know My Instant Pot Smores Cheesecake Recipe is Done?
When your cook time ends, turn off the instant pot and allow the pressure to naturally release.
New to cooking with a pressure cooker? Try out the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course! It'll help take the pressure off and ease you into cooking with your Instant Pot.
Can I Make Marshmallow Fluff Myself?
If you’re looking for a quick fix, store bought marshmallow fluff can be your best bet. But if you don’t mind making a teeny bit of extra effort and making it yourself, you can do that too. It’s actually pretty easy too.
You’ll basically need to start by combining water, sugar and corn syrup and getting it to a temperature of around 240 degrees and on the side, beat some egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until they are nice and fluffy and form stiff peaks.
And finally, you need to drop in the hot sugar syrup into the eggs while mixing it continuously, and drop a couple of drops of vanilla essence into it. That’s it.
Why Should I Let My Cheesecake Cool Down Before Refrigerating It?
Most cheesecake experts (and recipes) will tell you to first cool down your cheesecake, allow it to come to room temperature and then pop it into the refrigerator for a few hours before you go ahead and serve.
But why all that hassle- you might ask? Why not just remove it from the instant pot and get it into the refrigerator?
Well, the reason is simple. When you do that, it allows all the residual steam to escape, and there won’t be any condensation on the top of the cake when you remove it from the refrigerator to serve it.
More Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Brownie Bottom Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Recipe Is SO Tasty
- Instant Pot Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Twix Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Apple Cheesecake with Apple Cinnamon Topping
- Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Banana Cream Cheesecake Recipe
- Red Velvet Cheesecake - Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe - Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Christmas Cheesecake - Best Christmas Dessert Ideas
- Berry Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
- 33 Of The Best Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- Instant Pot Duo
- 7or 8-inch Cheesecake Pan
- Round Parchment Paper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Mixing Bowls
- Aluminum Foil
- or Silicone Sling
S’mores Instant Pot Cheesecake
- 11/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (plus more for top of cake)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 13 ounces marshmallow fluff
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the size of the bottom of your 7-8 inch cheesecake pan and place it in the bottom of the pan.
- Lightly spray the paper and sides with a non-stick cooking spray.
- With a fork, combine the softened butter and graham cracker crumbs until the consistency of wet sand.
- Press into the bottom and about 3/4 inches up the sides of the pan.
- Place pan in the freezer while making the filling.
- Microwave the chips at 30-second intervals until melted.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing lightly after each.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix in melted chocolate, flour and cocoa until combined.
- Pour into crust. Cover pan with aluminum foil, sealing edges.
- Add 1½ c. of water to the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place cheesecake on the trivet and lower into the pot. Seal according to your directions and set for 45 min. at high pressure.
- When time is up, allow to sit in the pot for 5 min, then release remaining pressure and remove cheesecake. Cool on wire rack.
- Beat together butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and mix on low until thoroughly combined.
- Spread on top of cake and top with chocolate curls or chips (optional). Add several toasted marshmallows if you like.
- Chill for at least 4-hours or overnight before slicing.
Those of us who love cheesecakes know that there is a fine line between a good one and a not-so-good one. Here are some tips to help you prepare the perfect cheesecake.
- When pouring the crust into the pan, make sure there is an even and consistent layer. Don't leave spaces unfilled.
- Remember to always refrigerate the mold before adding the filling, this step will help make it consistent and crisp.
- Although the traditional recipe uses cream cheese, you can also make it with goat cheese, some ripened variety, or even blue cheese. The imagination is the limit.
- If the eggs are poorly scrambled, the taste will not be as pleasant. Mix them well, dedicate time and love to them. The more coats, the more integrated the flavors will be.
- Use cheese at room temperature. If you use cold cheese, there will be cake crumbs that will not mix well with the egg.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, Warmer & Sterilizer, Includes Free App with over 1900 Recipes, Stainless Steel, 6 Quart
Hiware 7 Inch Non-stick Springform Pan/Cheesecake Pan/Leakproof Cake Pan with 50 Pcs Parchment Paper - Accessories for Instant Pot 6, 8 Qt Pressure Cooker
Katbite Parchment Rounds 200Pcs, 9 Inch, 4"6"7"8"10"12" Parchment Paper Rounds Available, Uses for Cake Baking, Air Fryer Liners
La Tourangelle, Avocado Oil Spray, All-Natural Handcrafted from Premium Avocados, Great for Cooking, Butter Substitute, and Skin and Hair Care, Spray Cooking and Grilling Oil, 5 fl oz
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 Piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls by Umite Chef, Measurement Marks & Colorful Non-Slip Bottoms Size 7, 3.5, 2.5, 2.0,1.5, 1QT, Great for Mixing & Serving
Snowtaros 1200W Stand Mixer, 7.5QT Tilt-Head Dough Mixer with Large Stainless Steel Bowl, Electric Mixer Household Kitchen Aid with Splash Guard, Dough Hook, Wire Whip & Mixing Beater
Toshiba ML-EM34P(SS) Smart Countertop Microwave Oven Works with Alexa, Humidity Sensor and Sound On/Off Function, 1100W, 1.3 Cu Ft, Stainless Steel
Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, 200 Square Feet
Instant Pot Stainless Steel Official Wire Roasting Rack, Compatible with 6-quart and 8-quart cookers
Pressure Cooker Sling，Silicone Bakeware Sling for 6 Qt/8 Qt Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi and Multi-function Cooker Anti-scalding Bakeware Lifter Steamer Rack，BPA-Free Silicone Egg Steamer Rack（Gray)
Amount Per Serving Calories 1005Total Fat 53gSaturated Fat 30gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 170mgSodium 607mgCarbohydrates 126gFiber 3gSugar 92gProtein 13g
More of Our Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
- How Many Ounces Are in a Barrel of Beer?
- Is Oatmeal Good for Upset Stomach? Uncovering Soothing Foods for Digestive Woes
- Crockpot Guinness Beer Pot Roast
- 15 Bean Soup Crockpot Recipe
- Can You Put Frozen Ground Turkey in Crock Pot: Safe Cooking Tips Revealed
- Easy Guide on How to Cook a Frozen Ham in a Crockpot: Delicious Results Every Time
- Can You Put Frozen Pork Loin in Crock Pot? - Safe & Delicious Slow Cooking Tips
- How To Triple A Recipe (Or Double It) In A Snap
- Instant Pot Fried Chicken
- The Essential Guide to Effective Bread Proofing Techniques
- 7 Affordable Rehearsal Dinner Ideas
- 10 Delicious Dinner Ideas with Cornbread
- Delicious Dinner Ideas with Mashed Potatoes
- Back Ribs vs Baby Back Ribs: Understanding the Difference
- How to Freeze Dry Candy: A Step-by-Step Guide
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!