Oatmeal has always been a favorite breakfast choice. Filling and satisfying, oatmeal is a great way to start your day. Our Instant Pot Quick Oats — Raisin, Apple and Maple Syrup Flavored recipe is no exception; it's packed with classic oatmeal flavors, plus it is just so comforting and delicious.
And, thanks to the Instant Pot, it's also amazingly quick and easy to make. Simply add the ingredients, set it, and it's ready in just 5 minutes.
Now you can have a healthy and hearty breakfast on even the busiest weekday mornings. Check out all our Chocolate Peanut Butter Instant Pot Oatmeal.
Table of contents
Three Reasons Oats are Good for You
The oat grain, or groat, may be small, but it is a nutritional powerhouse that provides many health benefits. Here are three important ways oats are good for you;
- Oats contain more protein than most grains, which provides sustained energy.
- They are a good source of fiber, including beta-glucan, which is a soluble fiber that can help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Oats also contain many powerful antioxidants, including avenanthramides. These compounds may help reduce blood pressure.
One Tip for Cleaning your Instant Pot
How To Make Instant Pot Quick Oats — Raisin, Apple and Maple Syrup Flavored
Step #1: Spray bottom and sides of the Instant Pot inner pot with nonstick cooking spray, and add in the quick oats and almond milk. Alternatively, add 1 cup of water to the pot and put ingredients in a ceramic casserole dish that will fit on top of the trivet.
Step #2: Turn the valve to pressure setting, and select a manual cooking time of 5 minutes. Once cooking time has elapsed, do a quick release. Open the lid and stir.
Step #3: Dish up into bowls, and top with raisins, sliced apple, and a drizzle of maple syrup (or toppings of your choice). Enjoy!
More Instant Pot Quick Oats Recipes
If you like Instant Pot Quick Oats — Raisin, Apple and Maple Syrup Flavored, we recommend trying these other great-tasting Instant Pot quick oat recipes:
- Hawaiian Beef Stew Instant Pot Recipe
- Chicken with Garlic Sauce Chinese Takeout Recipe
- Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe with Cabbage Stir Fry
- Ninja Foodi Grill Review: Is it Worth it?
- How to Make Hot Chocolate Bombs Without a Hot Chocolate Bomb Mold
- Instant Pot Chili with Dry Beans
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Review
- Instant Pot Dr Pepper Pulled Pork Recipe with Video
- Instant Pot Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- Instant Pot Deviled Eggs Recipe for the Perfect Deviled Eggs
- Instant Pot Egg Bites - Starbucks Copycat Egg Bites Recipe
- Copycat PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps Recipe in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Pound Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Tomato Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe
- Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Recipe