Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Don’t look now, but autumn is upon us! The leaves are changing to amazing colors and the air is crisp. And, if you look about, you will see that fall’s ever-popular flavor is making its annual appearance around every corner! Yep, it’s time for pumpkin! In our coffee, on our bagels, even our toaster pastries and cereals are getting in on the act. However, nothing compares to the creamy deliciousness of this Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe!
Why You Will Love Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
The first two words of the recipe give the first reason away. Instant Pot = quick and easy! We have fallen in love with this popular kitchen appliance. We love it for making quick and tasty entrees, but you’ll be thrilled to know it can help you quickly whip up this creamy, delicious Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake.
You have another way to enjoy autumn’s all-time favorite pumpkin flavor in a rich, creamy, delectable cheesecake. Take this to your next party or pot-luck and get ready for everyone to ask you for your secret recipe.
More Recipes Like Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
Check out the recipes below for additional delicious desserts!
Hummus is all the rage these days. You can find it in almost every flavor imaginable and pumpkin is no exception as this recipe for Dessert Pumpkin Hummus shows. (Here’s a hint: it also doubles well as an appetizer).
In the mood to start the day with some pumpkin flavor besides in your coffee? Try these moist and delicious Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Glaze and get the day started right.
New to cooking with a pressure cooker? Try out the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course! It’ll help take the pressure off and ease you into cooking with your Instant Pot.
Don’t count pumpkin out on the entree front as well! This Hearty Pumpkin Soup is a warm, delicious way to enjoy pumpkin as a lunch or dinner entree.
Like this recipe? Check out all off our Cheesecake Recipes. We’re adding more extraordinary flavors all the time! A couple of our favorites, besides this one, are Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake.
How to Make Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
Step #1: Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter and pat down on the bottom of a 7-inch spring form pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Alternatively, you can use a 7-inch pan lined with parchment paper on the bottom and along the sides.
Step #2: Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and then mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in the vanilla extract and sour cream until smooth.
Step #3: Mix in the pumpkin and spices.
Step #5: Pour into springform pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
Step #6: Run a fork back and forth through the cheesecake several times to remove air bubbles.
Step #7: Cover with foil.
Step #8: Pour two cups of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
Step #9: Make a sling out of aluminum foil to lower the pan into the Instant Pot.
Step #10: Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn to sealing.
Step #11: Set for a manual high-pressure time of 35 minutes. When the time has finished, allow for a natural release for 12 minutes before letting out the rest of the steam.
Step #12: Cool on the counter for an hour and then put in the refrigerator and cool for an additional 4 hours.
Supplies Needed to Make Instant Pot Cheesecake
- 6-inch by 3-inch Push Pan or 7-inch by 3-inch Push Pan– I recently started using a high push pan instead of a spring-form pan. In my opinion, the cheesecake looks amazing this way.
- Silicone Sling– This is an essential unless you want to make a sling out of foil every time you make a cheesecake or use a pan in the Instant Pot that needs to be lifted out.
- Large Decorating Tips– I used a decorating tip and reusable icing bag to pipe frosting onto the top of the cake. It gives the cake a prettier, more professional style.
- Reusable Decorating Bag– Do yourself a favor and invest in a nice reusable bag for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It works so much better than the disposable bags and is better for the environment. Even better, they are pretty inexpensive.
- Parchment Rounds– Pre-cut parchment rounds (and squares) are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. This can be a huge time-saver so you don’t have to measure and cut a circle out.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below. While you’re at it, share a picture on Instagram with #apressurecookerrecipe so we can see how your recipe turned out!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 ounce can pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter and pat down on the bottom of a 7-inch spring-form pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and then mix in the eggs one at a time.
- Mix in the pumpkin, vanilla extract and sour cream until smooth. Add in seasonings.
- Pour into pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Run a fork back and forth through the cheesecake several times to remove air bubbles.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour two cups of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Make a sling out of aluminum foil to lower the pan into the Instant Pot, setting it on a trivet.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn to sealing.
- Set for a manual high-pressure time of 35 minutes. When the time has finished, allow for a natural release for 12 minutes before letting out the rest of the steam.
- Cool on the counter for an hour and then put in the refrigerator and cool for an additional 4 hours or overnight.
Additional time includes time to come to pressure and pressure release.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 54mg Sodium: 32mg Carbohydrates: 24g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 22g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g