Let’s face it. We all have a lot on our plates, which means that sometimes it difficult to get a healthy and nourishing meal on the table for your family at the end of the day.
But, thanks to the Instant Pot and this amazing recipe for Instant Pot Pork Chops with Tomato Cream Sauce, that problem is quickly solved! So simple and quick to make, but so full of rich and satisfying flavor!
Why You Will Love This Instant Pot Pork Chops Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe
It’s Easy to Make. There are only a handful of ingredients to gather for this meal and very minimal slicing, dicing or chopping.
Slice some mushrooms and an onion, open and measure some tomato paste, add a little Worcestershire sauce, half and half and, of course, the pork chops, and you are ready to get cooking! Simple!
They’re so tasty! Don’t think for a minute that minimal ingredients means minimal flavor. The tomato cream sauce on these instant pot pork chops is rich and flavorful. It may be easy to pull together, but it definitely tastes like it took some work.
Using the Instant Pot. Thanks to the multi-function wonder that is the Instant Pot, not only is this dish easy to put together, but it’s done in the blink of an eye!
Once you set the Instant Pot to cook, just walk away — it’s never been easier to make a quick and tasty dinner entrée.
It’s so Versatile. Another reason to love these Instant Pot pork chops is that they lend themselves to pairing up with so many different dishes.
Serve them up with delicious Garlic Mashed Potatoes (which also just happen to be Weight Watchers friendly).
If you have room, why not top off this awesome meal with a delicious and easy dessert such as No-Bake Pecan Clusters. There are so many yummy options!
No matter what you choose to serve along with these Instant Pot pork chops, this tasty dish will earn lots of smiles and compliments!
Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Inner Pot – I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot– I’m not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners– If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.
How to Make Instant Pot Pork Chops with Tomato Cream Sauce
Step 1#: Turn the pressure cooker on to sauté mode, add oil and then brown the pork chops on both sides.
Step #2: Add next 5 ingredients to the Instant Pot, and then cover.
Step #3: Turn pressure valve to sealed.
Step #4: Set manual pressure to 12 minutes.
Step #5: Once pressure cooking time has elapsed, do a quick pressure release.
Step #6: Remove pork chops and turn the pressure cooker back on to sauté mode.
Step #7: Mix together cornstarch and half and half and then pour into the instant pot and mix together with the sauce. Cook on sauté mode to thicken.
Try Some of Our Latest Instant Pot Posts
- Instant Pot Pinto Beans Recipe
- Chocolate Strawberry Cake – Instant Pot Desserts Recipe
- How to Make Turkey Gravy in an Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Cherry Cobbler
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast Recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below. While you’re at it, share a picture on Instagram with #apressurecookerrecipe so we can see how your recipe turned out!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Turn the pressure cooker on to sauté mode, add oil and then brown the pork chops on both sides.
- Add next 5 ingredients to the Instant Pot, and then cover.
- Turn pressure valve to sealed.
- Set manual pressure to 12 minutes.
- Once pressure cooking time has elapsed, do a quick pressure release.
- Remove pork chops and turn the pressure cooker back on to sauté mode.
- Mix together cornstarch and half and half and then pour into the instant pot and mix together with the sauce. Cook on sauté mode to thicken.
Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or noodles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
8 Qt Insta Pot Silicone Lid/Cover
Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Pot - 8 Quart
Keetö Pressure Cooker Sling And Egg Rack - Premium Silicone Sling - Perfect Accessory for Instant Pot 6 8 Qt Ninja Foodi and Other Pressure and Multi-cookers
Stackable Steamer Insert Pans with sling - compatible with 6qt Instant Pot
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433 Total Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 142mg Sodium: 142mg Carbohydrates: 10g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 43g