Pecan pie and cheesecake collide in this Instant Pot pecan cheesecake. A golden graham cracker crust, rich velvety cheesecake, topped with pecan pie filling. Give this pecan cheesecake a try today.
Cheesecake is a weakness of mine. Here is one cheesecake that is tasty no matter what time of year it is. Serve this up as an Easter cheesecake, Thanksgiving, and more.
This pecan dessert is going to be a show stopper when you slice and serve this rich and decadent cheesecake loaded with pecans.
Table of contents
- How Much Does A 7 Inch Cheesecake Serve
- Toppings For Pecan Cheesecake
- Ingredients For Pressure Cooker Pecan Cheesecake
- How To Make Pecan Cheesecake
- How to Know When Cheesecake Is Done
- Why Do You Have To Let Cheescake Set Up Overnight
- Tips For Making This Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- More Instant Pot Cheesecakes
How Much Does A 7 Inch Cheesecake Serve
When you use a pressure cooker to make cheesecake, you will need a 6-7 inch round springform or push pan. For that size you can serve 8-10 people with that size of cheesecake.
This pressure cooker pecan cheesecake is rich dessert so smaller slices will still satisfy all your guests.
Toppings For Pecan Cheesecake
- Add whipped cream piping around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce
- Swirl on some chocolate or hot fudge
- Add some cream cheese frosting piped around the edges
- Or serve as is
Ingredients For Pressure Cooker Pecan Cheesecake
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Granulated sugar
- Butter, melted
- Cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Granulated sugar
- Eggs, room temperature
- All-purpose flour
- Sour cream
- Vanilla extract
Pecan Pie Filling
- Brown sugar packed
- Light corn syrup
- Chopped pecans
- Unsalted butter melted
Supplies Used in Recipe
How To Make Pecan Cheesecake
Start by working on your graham cracker crust. Mix up and then firmly press into your pan.
Now for the cheescake filling you will need room temperature ingredients. Slowly mix making sure that it is a creamy batter when you finish.
Pour into your crust and set it aside and now you can work on the pecan pie topping.
In a new bowl add your pecans, brown sugar and other ingredients to make a pecan pie batter.
Pour over the cheesecake, and then cover tightly and pressure cook as directed in the recipe card below.
How to Know When Cheesecake Is Done
To know when the cheesecake is done you will gently jiggle the cheesecake. All but just a little jiggle in the center.
Another way to tell is ensure your internal temperature is 150 degrees.
Why Do You Have To Let Cheescake Set Up Overnight
Instant Pot cheesecake takes quite some time to set up. If you want that thick and creamy texture you know and love, then let it cool in the fridge overnight.
This allows your cheesecake to slowly cool down and set the way it should. If you slice into it warm, you will find it can be the wrong texture you expect from cheesecake.
Tips For Making This Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Room temperature ingredients are a must.
- Do not overmix once you begin to incorporate the eggs.
- Gently tap the pan as you get ready to place it in the instant pot. This will help to release any trapped air bubbles.
- Allow the cheesecake to naturally release. Do not quick release the pressure in your Instant Pot.