Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
These instant pot pancake bites is an easy way to whip up breakfast in the morning. Tender and fluffy pancakes that have all your favorite add-in flavors.
Making pancakes in instant pot are so easy when you have an egg bite mold. Try this easy and kid approved instant pot breakfast recipe today!
Instant Pot Pancake Bites
I think you will love the homemade pancake mix recipe. Now, if you prefer boxed pancake mix go for it.
Add-ins to Pancakes
- Fresh Fruit – blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.
- Chocolate chips
- Dried fruit
This recipe is versatile. You can add in a small amount of toppings on the bottom of each pancake.
Or you can dip your bites in melted Nutella or chocolate then dust with sprinkles. Either way they are addictive.
Check Out Our Latest Recipes
- Instant Pot Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Spanish Rice: Instant Pot Rice Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Vegetable Curry Recipe
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Instant Pot Taco Soup: The Best Chicken Taco Soup
How to Store Leftover Pancake Bites
If you have leftover bites just allow them to cool down on the counter. Then transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge.
You can warm up leftover bites in the microwave or even the oven. If you do microwave add a cup of water by the plate to help keep pancakes moist.
Do Protein Pancakes Work In Instant Pot
I personally have not tried to do a protein pancake mix. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work but I can’t vouch fully.
Sometimes ingredients cook a little different so with your batter you might need to adjust the cook time of the recipe.
Craving More Breakfast Recipes
- Double Chocolate Quick Oats | Chocolate and strawberries come together in this hearty and satisfying oatmeal recipe!
- Caprese Frittata | Here is a savory recipe to consider for breakfast or even brunch. Tons of favor, protein and filling.
- Rice Pudding | Call it dessert or a sweet breakfast. This recipe is so tasty and easy to whip up. I used the pot in pot method.
Can You Freeze These Bites
Allow your Pancake Bites to fully cool once you remove from the egg bite molds. Then you can transfer Bites into freezer friendly bag or airtight container.
Toss in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge the night before you plan to eat or reheat from frozen.
These are great to have for those quick mornings you need to get out the door fast!
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter, cooled
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Nutella (melted for about 30 seconds in the microwave)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups water (for inner pot)
1. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl and combine.
2. Mix in the egg, milk, cooled butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract until combined (it is ok to have some lumps).
3. Spray silicone molds and divide the mixture into the molds till they are about 3/4 full.
4. You can add a few blueberries into each mold cup or a teaspoon of melted Nutella (just don’t do more than 3/4th full even with the fruit or Nutella in).
5. Cover the silicone tray with their covers and then cover again with some foil tightly wrapped around the edges to avoid condensation seeping into the pancake bites.
6. Add 1.5 cups of water to the Instant Pot insert followed by the trivet.
7. Add the silicone molds on the trivet (stack them - you can only stack 2 at a time).
8. Close the lid, set the sealing valve to ‘sealed’ and select high pressure, Pressure Cook /Manual and set for 8 minutes.
9. When done allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes and then do a quick release to let out the rest of the pressure.
10. Remove the silicone molds from the instant pot and open them.
11. Turn the molds over on plate or tray and carefully tap the bottoms to remove the pancake bites without breaking.
12. Drizzle some extra Nutella over the Nutella pancake bites and top with sprinkles.
Serve warm with maple syrup, jam, Nutella, honey etc.
1. Best served warm so reheat in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
2. Keep for 3 days in the fridge.
3. Not all mold covers fit properly, so the foil keeps the water from entering.
4. This can make up to 21 bites depending on the size of your molds or if you use fruits and other add-ins
5. Swap in other berries like chopped blackberries and chopped strawberries or other nut butters
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 14gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 2g