Looking for a simple pancake recipe for a quick breakfast? These Instant Pot pancake bites are just right, and take minutes to prepare.
Got love for pancakes? Here’s taking it up a notch with this super easy and insanely delicious pancake inspired recipe that will have you love every bite of it, and you’ll end up making it again and again for breakfast, or even as an evening snack.
You can also try our Nutella Bites and these Pancake Bites if you want to mix things up. Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs and Steel Cut Oats in the Instant Pot are a couple other delicious breakfast ideas.
Table of contents
What’s best is that you’ll need just a handful of other ingredients apart from pancake mix- that’s it. Ready to give it a shot? Here’s helping you make the best of it.
Can I Stack the Egg Molds in My Instant Pot Simple Pancake Recipe?
Yes you definitely can!
If you’re preparing pancake bites for the entire family for breakfast, you might want to speed things up, and if you have multiple egg molds, you can use them all and stack them in your instant pot! Just remember that the pancake bites might take a little longer to cook now that there’s more in there.
Can I Make & Store Them for Later?
Give them a try once and you’ll understand why this question came up on the list.
These pancake bites are so delicious, you’ll want to make them again and again, but if putting in all that effort in the morning when you’re in the rush to get to work isn’t ideal, you can definitely make them in a big batch and store them for later.
Pancake bites stay good in the refrigerator for upto 1 week or more when frozen, and all you need to do when you want to have them is to pop them in the microwave for a few minutes.
How Do I Make My Simple Pancake Recipe Bites Fluffy?
While our recipe calls for using regular pancake mix, if you’re making the pancake batter yourself, this trick can help you achieve the best, fluffy texture for your bites.
Just combine your other ingredients with the egg yolks, and keep the egg whites aside. Beat them separately, and allow the egg whites to beat for 10-15 minutes until they turn nice and foamy and form stiff peaks.
Now, mix both the batters together until they have combined well. Use this batter as the pancake mixture for the recipe, and they’ll turn out amazingly spongy and fluffy- just the way you want them to be.
My Pancake Bites Turn Out Mushy. What Should I Do?
If your pancake batter turns out mushy no matter what you do, here’s a trick that can help you achieve the right texture.
Avoid over-mixing the batter- it causes the gluten in the flour to overdevelop and causes the pancake batter to become dense and chewy. Mix just until the ingredients have combined with each other well, and make sure you add in enough oil (or butter) to keep the batter moist and soft.
More Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Cream Cheese Danish Hack is One of the Best Pillsbury Crescent Roll Recipes
- Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe for the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Other Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Egg Bites - Starbucks Copycat Egg Bites Recipe
- Instant Pot Oatmeal with Quick Oats
- Homemade Instant Pot Greek Yogurt
- Instant Pot Churro Bites Using Egg Bite Mold
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding - Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- How to Make Almond Milk Yogurt Recipe in Instant Pot
Meal Plan with These Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Homemade Dog Food
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- What is Half Of 3/4 Cup | Simple Steps to Halve Any Ingredient
- Instant Pot Duo Plus Pressure Cooker Review and Accessories
- Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts Recipe. Easy to Make, Delightful, and Delicious to Eat!
- Instant Pot Sushi Rice. Learn How to Make It & 6 Reasons You Need This Fantastic Recipe.
- How to Dress Up Pork and Beans. Try This Delicious Instant Pot Baked Beans Recipe.
- How to Make Incredibly Easy and Authentic Starbucks Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
- Best Air Fryer Taquitos. How to Make or How Long to Cook Frozen Taquitos.
- Instant Pot Ultra Electric Pressure Cooker Review
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Chicken Wings. 5 Reasons to Absolutely Adore This Cooking Method.
- Exploring the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid and Air Fryer Accessories
- Crab Rangoon. What Is It and Why Do You Need to Make This Amazing Appetizer?
- Air Fryer Naan Pizza. Why You Need to Make This Quick Lunch Winning Recipe.
- How to Make Instant Pot Ramen Noodles as Good as Your Favorite Ramen Restaurant
- How to Make Frozen Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer
- How to Make Astounding Air Fryer Fried Pickles. Forget Adequate Appetizers!
- Making Chicken Nuggets in Air Fryer is an Easy Lunch Hack
- Instant Pot Beef Queso Dip
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!