Oatmeal has always been a favorite breakfast choice. Filling and satisfying, Instant Pot oatmeal is a great way to start your day. Our Instant Pot Quick Oats Raisin, Apple and Maple Syrup Flavored recipe is no exception; it's packed with classic oatmeal flavors, plus it is just so comforting and delicious.
And, thanks to the Instant Pot, it's also amazingly quick and easy to make. Simply add the ingredients, set it, and it's ready in just 5 minutes.
Now you can have a healthy and hearty breakfast on even the busiest weekday mornings.
The oat grain, or groat, may be small, but it is a nutritional powerhouse that provides many health benefits. Here are three important ways oats are good for you;
- Oats contain more protein than most grains, which provides sustained energy.
- They are a good source of fiber, including beta-glucan, which is a soluble fiber that can help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Oats also contain many powerful antioxidants, including avenanthramides. These compounds may help reduce blood pressure.
How To Make
Step #1: Spray bottom and sides of the Instant Pot inner pot with nonstick cooking spray, and add in the quick oats and almond milk. Alternatively, add 1 cup of water to the pot and put ingredients in a ceramic casserole dish that will fit on top of the trivet.
Step #2: Turn the valve to pressure setting, and select a manual cooking time of 5 minutes. Once cooking time has elapsed, do a quick release. Open the lid and stir.
Step #3: Dish up into bowls, and top with raisins, sliced apple, and a drizzle of maple syrup (or toppings of your choice). Enjoy!
- Top with blueberries, bananas, and pecans.
- Banana split toppings
- Apples, walnuts and honey
- Double chocolate oatmeal
Step #1: Spray the bottom and sides of the Instant Pot inner pot with nonstick cooking spray, and add in the quick oats and chocolate almond milk. Alternatively, add 1 cup of water to the pot and put ingredients in a ceramic casserole dish that will fit on top of the trivet.
Step #2: Turn the valve to pressure setting, and select a manual cooking time of 5 minutes. Once the cooking time has elapsed, do a quick release. Open the lid and stir.
Step #3: Dish up into bowls, and top with sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of chocolate chips (or toppings of your choice). Enjoy!
Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal
Instant Pot oatmeal is one of the fastest and easiest recipes. This Instant Pot Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Quick Oats recipe is a quick and simple way to indulge in the flavors of your favorite peanut butter cup candy, without any of the guilt!
Topping your oatmeal with a serving of peanut butter is not only a delicious idea, it provides a powerful combination of fiber (2 g per serving) and protein (8 g per serving), which helps to keep you feeling full longer. It's also a good source of vitamin E, magnesium, and potassium.
Research shows that eating peanut butter can also decrease your risk of type 2 diabetes, as well as other chronic health conditions. Plus, adding peanut butter to your chocolate quick oats makes one salty and sweet flavor power couple!
Steel-cut oatmeal is another delicious way to enjoy a healthy and tasty oatmeal breakfast.
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread
- The Best Instant Pot Cookbooks to Get Your Hands On
- Instant Pot Jasmine Rice
- Instant Pot Mexican Rice and Beans
- Ham Potato Soup - Instant Pot Soup Recipe
- Air Fryer Frozen Food Cooking Times
- Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Breast
- How To Make Instant Pot Homemade Dog Food
- Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe for the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Other Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot vs Crock Pot: Which One's Better?
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips