Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Instant Pot Monkey bread is the perfect morning obsession. There’s no denying that amazing flavor of caramel and cinnamon, combined perfectly in each and every bite. Talk about the perfect Sunday morning treat.
INSTANT POT MONKEY BREAD
Who knew that biscuits and a bundt cake pan could create such an amazing recipe packed full of taste. There’s nothing quite like pulling apart the pieces of the ooey-gooey bread, covered in sweet goodness and taste.
How To Make Monkey Bread in the Instant Pot
Grab a medium bowl and mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
Take one of the biscuits and cut it into quarters. Drop the quarters in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Make certain that you spray the bundt pan with cooking spray and put each piece of the biscuits evenly into the Bundt pan. Every biscuit piece should be completely covered.
Use a small bowl and add in your butter and melt it. Once you have it melted, add in the brown sugar. Mix. Once mixed, pour the mixture over the biscuit pieces.
Put 1.5 cups of water into the Instant Pot. Put the Bundt pan on the trivet inside of the Instant Pot.
Cook on high pressure in the Instant Pot for 25 minutes.
Once the time has passed, manually release by pulling the valve toward you using a hot pad.
After that, open the Instant Pot and put the Bundt pan and trivet on a cooling rack using a towel.
Let it cool for 15 minutes. Once cooled, put a plate over the top over the top of the Bundt pan and flip it over.
Lift the bundt pan to remove the Monkey Bread and put on a plate.
Serve and eat with your hands! (or a fork, if you want!)
What To Serve With Instant Pot Monkey Bread
Since this recipe is pretty sweet, you can always pair it up with some of these other simple food items and recipes.
- A Cup of Milk or Oatmeal Milk
- Mixed Nuts
What Other Toppings Can I Add To Instant Pot Monkey Bread
Monkey Bread is really good as is but you can always make it better. Add on some extra cinnamon sugar, some more caramel drizzle, or a heavy topping of whipped cream, too.
And if you really want to make this dessert “naughty” and over the top, scoop of a giant scoop of iced cream and serve with it as well.
Can you freeze Monkey Bread for later?
Since it’s such a simple recipe, you really don’t need to freeze it. It just takes a few moments to make up and bake. Cooking it up and freezing it isn’t really necessary and will take away the taste and flavor so if you can make this dish fresh, you should.
Can I Double This Recipe
Since you’re making it in the bundt pan, there really isn’t a way to double it right away. All you can do is cook it once and then repeat the process again!
- Grab medium bowl and combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters and then drop them in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
- Spray the budnt pan with cooking spray and spread out sugar coated biscuits evenly in the Bundt pan.
- Melt butter to a small bowl in the microwave.
- Add in the brown sugar to the melted butter. Mix, and then pour over the coated biscuits.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to the Instant Pot. Put the Bundt pan on top of the trivet inside of the Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure in the Instant Pot for 25 minutes.
- When the cooking time finishes, do a quick pressure release.
- After that, open the Instant Pot and put the bundt pan and trivet on a cooling rack using a towel. Cool for 15 minutes, and then put a plate over the top of the bundt pan to flip the Monkey Bread out on to the plate.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Sous Vide, Roast, Bake, Broil, and Warmer|8 Quart|11 One-Touch Programs
HIC Souffle, Fine White Porcelain, 7.5-Inch, 48-Ounce, 1.5-Quarts Capacity
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Multifunction Basket, Pressure Cooker Steam Rack
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 278mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 5g