Try my easy and delicious blueberry cobbler recipe. This is a Southern blueberry cobbler made right in your Instant Pot.
Table of contents
Instant Pot Lemon Blueberry Cobbler
I am a huge fan of the dynamic duo of blueberry and lemon. It is like these two ingredients were made for each other.
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Cobbler
Start by pouring your blueberry pie filling into your prepared baking dish. Then work on mixing up your lemon cake batter and spoon over the blueberry filling.
Place water in your Instant Pot and follow the directions that are in the recipe card below. Once your blueberry lemon cobbler is done, spoon out and serve with a big dollop of whipped cream or ice cream.
Supplies for Pot-in-Pot Instant Pot Cooking
- Instant Pot Pot-in-Pot - This pan is essential when cooking recipes that might stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Tall Trivet Set- Use this handy too when cooking a recipe in the inner pot and second recipe (or part of a recipe, like rice) utilizing the pot-in-pot method
- Sling- You'll want to have a sling when you use the pot-in-pot method, like when you make cheesecake.
- Instant Pot Inner Pot - I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners- This book comes in handy when you're learning how to use your Instant Pot and experimenting with new recipes.
Can I Use Different Pie Filling
Of course! I wanted to do a blueberry and lemon recipe so that is why I picked the two. But you will find that even strawberry or raspberry will pair great with lemon cake.
Or you could even reach for a vanilla cake mix or even yellow cake mix. Granted you won't get the lemon blueberry mix but you will still have an incredible dessert to dish up.
What Is Cobbler
Cobbler is a delicious dessert that can be made with so many different ingredients. Many confuse it with a crisp or crumble dessert.
Cobblers are a fruit filling that is topped with a cake mix or biscuit-style topping. Then you bake or in this case, pressure cook until done!
Bubbly, sweet and loaded with incredible flavor. This blueberry cobbler with cake mix is crazy simple with just a few ingredients needed.
How To Store This Easy Blueberry Cobbler
If you have leftovers congrats! All you have to do is store your leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. It will store for around five days. After that use your best judgment in terms of if the dish is still good.
Do You Eat Cobbler Cold Or Hot
You are welcome to eat your cobbler fresh out of the oven or cold straight from the fridge. I have done both methods and enjoy them. I love it fresh from the oven with a little ice cream on top.
But when I go to scoop up leftovers I generally eat it cold. Now if you want that fresh out of the oven warmth by tossing it in the microwave for a few seconds.
Craving More Instant Pot Dessert
- Chocolate Strawberry Cake | This cake gives you a chocolate and strawberry duo that is amazing and melts in your mouth.
- Cherry Cobbler | Very similar to this recipe but with whole different flavor components. Tender, moist and the perfect dessert.
- Applesauce Cake | If you want another fantastic cake recipe try this applesauce cake. Moist and loaded with amazing apple flavor.
More of Our Latest Posts
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread