What did we ever do before the Instant Pot? How did we ever manage to get a hearty, delicious meal on the table with everything else we have going on in life?
Thankfully, those days are behind us, and the days of quick and tasty recipes like Instant Pot Lasagna Fiesta Style have arrived!
This amazing meal is multi-layered, just like the traditional Italian baked lasagna dish, but boasts a Mexican, south-of-the-border flair and flavor with taco-seasoned ground beef, refried beans, cheese and taco sauce all sandwiched between flour tortillas.
Why You Will Love Instant Pot Lasagna Fiesta Style
Because it doesn’t have a ton of ingredients, and is super simple to put together. No chopping. No slicing. No dicing. Just some simple measuring and layering. That’s it! Let the Instant Pot do the rest.
It is unique! It’s called lasagna because of the awesome layers that make it look very similar to the Italian entrée, yet it tastes like a Mexican pie, or delicious soft tacos stacked on top of each other in all their beefy, cheesy goodness. It’s fun, filling, and super tasty.
Thanks to the Instant Pot, you will have a yummy, family-friendly dinner on the table in less than 45 minutes. And, again, you aren’t doing hardly any of the work! Leave the heavy lifting to your beloved Instant Pot, and just add the ingredients, set it, and walk away!
Our Latest Instant Pot Recipes
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Creamer – Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
- How to Make Chicken Chili in the Instant Pot
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake – Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Cream of Cauliflower Soup Recipe
What To Serve With Instant Pot Lasagna Fiesta Style
These recipes are truly tasty accompaniments to Instant Pot Lasagna Fiesta Style.
How about some Mexican Corn Bread? Corn bread is a fan-favorite, and this version ups the fiesta flavor with the addition of cheese and green chiles. It is a perfect pairing for this recipe.
This Mexican Coleslaw is one of my favorites. If you haven’t tried it, you really should give it a whirl.
Looking for a little “starter” or appetizer to munch on while the Instant Pot Lasagna Fiesta Style cooks? Sweet Corn, Tomato & Avocado Salsa served with corn chips will satisfy until dinnertime.
And, since everyone loves dessert, a nice light choice such as Easy Orange Fluff is a great way to cap off this delicious meal. If you’d prefer ice cream instead, I’m pretty partial to my friend’s Butter Pecan ice cream. It’s delish!
How to Make Instant Pot Lasagna Fiesta Style
Step #1: Turn the Instant Pot on to sauté mode and brown the ground beef. Drain the grease and add taco seasoning to the meat.
Step #2: In a 7-inch springform pan, layer ingredients in this order: tortilla, taco meat, refried beans, cheese, taco sauce. Repeat two more times.
Step #3: Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Cover the springform pan loosely with aluminum foil and set on the Instant Pot trivet and lower into the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
Step #4: Close the lid on the Instant Pot. Make sure the valve is set to sealed, and turn to manual high pressure for 8 minutes.
Step #5: Do a quick release, remove the springform pan, and serve.
Favorite Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Pot-in-Pot – This pan is essential when cooking recipes that might stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Tall Trivet Set– Use this handy too when cooking a recipe in the inner pot and second recipe (or part of a recipe, like rice) utilizing the pot-in-pot method
- Sling– You’ll want to have a sling when you use the pot-in-pot method, like when you make cheesecake.
- Instant Pot Inner Pot – I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners– This book comes in handy when you’re learning how to use your Instant Pot and experimenting with new recipes.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below!
- 1 pound ground beef (browned & drained)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 20 ounce can refried black beans
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup taco sauce
- 3 soft taco flour tortillas, cut to fit springform pan size
- Turn the Instant Pot on to sauté mode and brown the ground beef. Drain the grease and add taco seasoning to the meat.
- In a 7-inch springform pan, layer ingredients in this order: tortilla, taco meat, refried beans, cheese, taco sauce. Repeat two more times.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Cover the springform pan loosely with aluminum foil and set on the Instant Pot trivet and lower into the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot. Make sure the valve is set to sealed, and turn to manual high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Do a quick release, remove the springform pan, and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 785Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 888mgCarbohydrates: 56gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 14gSugar: 3gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 56g