Sharing is caring!
Looking for ground beef Instant Pot recipes? Check out my list of easy ground beef recipes that will fill your belly and fuel you to finish out the day.
Table of contents
From frozen ground beef instant pot recipes to the best ground beef casserole recipes and all things in between. You won't be disappointed with all these ingredients and affordable dinner ideas.
Best Instant Pot Supplies
Here are some of the Instant Pot supplies we use on a regular basis for cooking up delicious Instant Pot dinner recipes.
- 8 Quart Instant Pot - The 8-quart Instant Pot is the perfect size cooking pot for most people. It is the right size for the majority of recipes and has all the functions that a beginner will want to try out.
- Non-Stick Inner Pot - This pan saves you time in the kitchen during clean up.
- Silicone Egg Bites Mold - This is a great tool to have for all our egg bite mold recipes from desserts, breakfast and appetizer recipes that use the egg bite mold.
- Fat Daddio's Cheesecake Push Pan - This pan is used for most of our cheesecake recipes.
- Fat Daddio's Cake Pan - Use this pan for all your pot-in-pot recipes, in addition to cake recipes.
- Fat Daddio's Baking Bundle with Bread Pans, Cake Pan, and Push Pan
- 2 Tier Stackable Steamer - Make more than one recipe at a time with this stackable steamer.
Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes with an Affordable Ingredient
Cooking with affordable ingredients is as always a helpful thing when you want to stretch your grocery budget. Use the ground beef Instant Pot recipes we've listed to get you started with a budget-friendly meal plan.
You can also substitute ground turkey or ground chicken for the majority of these recipes. That works great if you're looking for a lower calorie, lower fat meat. We also use 93% fat free ground beef the majority of the time, although that does cost more.
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!