Sharing is caring!
Wondering what the new Instant Pot Duo Nova has to offer? Read on to get a sneak peek into how genius this device is.
The Instant Pot pressure cookers have been the go-to kitchen appliance for everyone from food enthusiasts to noob cooks. Most of their models are priced just right, and come with a ton of features that are easy to use, and take the hassle out of cooking.
So what’s so special about the new Instant Pot Duo Nova and why we love cooking dessert in it? Keep reading to find out just that and more!
What’s the Deal About the Instant Pot Duo Nova?
You’ll be surprised to find out how versatile the new Instant Pot Duo Nova is when it comes to helping you with practically anything you’re planning to whip up in your kitchen. Don’t be fooled by its super-compact body. It can do a lot more than you’d expect.
Of course, you’ll be getting all the basic functionality that you’d get with any Instant Pot model, but apart from that, you’ll also be getting some clever add-ons that can help you whip up those gourmet-level meals in a jiffy.
The Key Features
Just like the other Instant Pot models, the Duo Nova offers a range of flexible cooking options for you to pick from. You can choose to slow cook, boil, simmer, saute and even roast your food in the device. And with this one, you can do a lot more.
- The Duo Nova features a brand new easy seal lid which is great if you’re someone who tends to struggle with sealing the lid on your Instant Pot properly.
- If you’re having trouble with the quick release option, the Duo Nova helps you work that out with a nifty button.
- The Duo Nova is super compact and has a fresh new look with easy-to-read icons.
- The LED display will help you keep track of how much cooking time is left.
- You’ll find 10 safety features and timed programs to quickly and smartly cook foods that you’d commonly cook- soup, chili, poultry, broth, etc.
- There’s also a really cool feature that allows you to keep your food warm until you’re ready to have it- something that older Instant Pot models don’t have.
The Highs and Lows
The Instant Pot Duo Nova can be used as an automatic pressure cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, and a device to reheat and saute foods. Of the four sizes available, you can pick the variant that works best for you in terms of your family size and personal preference. Even if you end up picking the largest size that’ll help you whip up a meal for a bunch of friends, it’ll still be super compact and easy to work with.
Possibly the only downside to this incredible device is the price point. You might come across multi-use kitchen devices that promise to offer the same functionality as your favorite Instant Pot at a slightly lower price.
All in all, if you’re still wondering if you should actually consider getting your hands on it, well, you definitely should! Whether you’re planning to upgrade from your basic Instant Pot or are looking to give multi-level cooking a shot, this one’s your best bet for sure.
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!