Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Making this Instant Pot Deviled Eggs Recipe brought back memories of an office I worked in where it was customary to bring treats to birthday celebrations.
Naturally, there were plates upon plates of sweets; brownies, cookies, and lots of donuts.
But, one co-worker consistently brought in deviled eggs. We lived for those deviled eggs and they were always the first thing to disappear.
Now that I have this amazingly quick and easy Instant Pot deviled Eggs Recipe, I am going to carry on that tradition and bring deviled eggs to all sorts of potlucks, parties and celebrations.
And these Instant Pot Deviled Eggs are everything that's great about the classic and beloved appetizer, but made with a modern twist thanks to the Instant Pot!
Why You Will Love This Egg Recipe
Using the Instant Pot to cook your eggs means you will have perfect hard-boiled eggs (technically they are steamed, not boiled) every time. No more boiling water, dropping in the eggs and crossing your fingers that they are done properly and will peel easily.
The Instant Pot eliminates all the guesswork and guarantees perfection each and every time.
Because they are so quick and easy! The eggs will be cooked in just 5 minutes (with an additional 5 minutes pressure release).
Then simply mix together a few basic ingredients that you most likely already have on hand, and you have a creamy, delicious deviled eggs.
Plus, they are bright and cheerful! With the yellow filling and paprika sprinkled on top, they are bright and sunny and will make you smile.
Other Side Dishes
Looking for additional party food or side dish ideas? Then check out these other tasty and crowd-pleasing recipes!
Another classic side dish recipe, made simple thanks to the Instant Pot. Instant Pot Heirloom Potato Salad. Yum!
This 7 Bean BBQ Instant Pot Baked Beans recipe takes another classic to an amazingly tasty level. So much flavor!!
Pasta salad is always a great side dish, too. This Summer Orzo Salad recipe is fun because it uses an interesting, little-known pasta and has incredible flavor.
How to Make This Deviled Eggs Recipe Step By Step
Step #1: Add 1 cup water to the Instant Pot inner pot.
Step #2: Add eggs to a steaming basket or to the trivet over water.
Step #3: Close the lid on the pressure cooker and then turn the valve to sealing position.
Step #4: Set to a manual high time for 5 minutes. When the cooking time has finished, do a natural release for 5 minutes before releasing the rest of the pressure.
Step #5: Remove eggs from the steamer basket and then place them in an ice water to stop the cooking.
Step #6: Next, slice eggs in half lengthwise and place yolks in a separate bowl.
Step #7: Mix yolks together with the remaining ingredients.
Step #8: Pipe yolk mixture into egg halves and then top with additional paprika or other toppings as desired. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe? Don't forget to Rate This Recipe below!
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Add 1 cup water to the Instant Pot inner pot.
- Add eggs to a steaming basket or to the trivet over water.
- Close the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealing position.
- Set to a manual high time for 5 minutes. When the cooking time has finished, do a natural release for 5 minutes before releasing the rest of the pressure.
- Remove eggs from the steamer basket and place them in an ice water to stop the cooking process. Shells will easily peel off the eggs with little effort.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and place yolks in a separate bowl.
- Mix yolks together with remaining ingredients.
- Pipe yolk mixture into egg halves and then top with additional paprika or other toppings as desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 380mgSodium: 292mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 13g
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup – Instant Pot Soups
- Corn Chowder Recipe Instant Pot
- Ham Potato Soup – Instant Pot Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Breast and Rice
- Homemade Salsa Recipe Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Stroganoff Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree with an Instant Pot