Perfect for all the Nutella lovers out there, here’s an easy Instant Pot Nutella bites recipe perfect for when a sweet craving hits!
Table of contents
Got a Nutella lover in you? Craving for a simple dessert that gets ready quick? Here’s putting those two together in this easy Nutella bites recipe!
These need just a few minutes of prep time, and some cooking time in your instant pot. That’s it.
Ready to give it a try? Give this a quick read before you do.
Best Instant Pot Kitchen Supplies
- Instant Pot Inner Pot - I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot- I'm not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners- If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.
Can I Turn These Into Cake Bites?
Our recipe basically calls for just 2 other ingredients apart from the Nutella- some powdered sugar and eggs.
Easy and simple and perfect when you don’t want to spend a lot of time and effort.
But yes, if you want to take things up a notch and make these bites a little more dense and muffin style, you can also incorporate a little basic chocolate cake mix into the mixture.
If you cook these right, they’ll turn out great like those delicious molten lava cakes you love so much!
Other Ideas & Variations
Nutella is such a versatile dessert ingredient, there’s literally so much you can do with it.
If you don’t have eggs and cake flour, you can still work your way out and create a delicious dessert with just some pantry ingredients and Nutella- for you, your family and friends.
Got some cookies? Spread a generous teaspoon of Nutella in between two. Got some leftover cake that has turned all dry?
Add a little condensed milk (or regular milk) into the cake crumbs until it turns into a pliable mixture. Roll it into balls and cover it in Nutella before popping it into the freezer- easy cake pops!
And if you’ve got nothing else and just some whipping cream, you can whip up an easy dessert with that too!
Just combine it with some Nutella, and you have your easy chocolate hazelnut mousse ready! Top it with some chocolate chips, a drizzle of Nutella or some nuts and you’re sorted.
Topping Ideas & Suggestions
If you’re planning to whip up these Nutella bites for someone special, or have guests coming over and you’re looking to make an impression, here are a few topping and serving suggestions and ideas to get you started.
A simple light dusting of some icing sugar over the top of fresh, out of the instant pot Nutella bites can be great.
Another cool idea is to drizzle a little Nutella over the top, and then sprinkle some chopped nuts over them.
Nutella and berries can be a great combo too, so if you have fresh berries (think blueberries and strawberries), you could use them too.
These bites can taste great when served alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream as well.
More Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Egg Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Granola Recipe
- Cream Cheese Danish Hack is One of the Best Pillsbury Crescent Roll Recipes
- Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe for the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Other Pressure Cooker
- Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe. Why You Need It and 5 Helpful Reasons You'll Adore It!
- Instant Pot Egg Bites - Starbucks Copycat Egg Bites Recipe
- Instant Pot Oatmeal with Quick Oats
- Homemade Instant Pot Greek Yogurt
- Instant Pot Churro Bites Using Egg Bite Mold
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding - Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- How to Make Almond Milk Yogurt Recipe in Instant Pot
- Easy Gluten Free Sausage Gravy
- Instant Pot Applesauce Recipe with Pears & Cinnamon
- Instant Pot Monkey Bread
- Semi Homemade Pop Tarts Instant Pot
More Instant Pot Recipes We Love
- What to Do with Leftover Chicken - 50 Ways to Use Your Leftovers
- What to Serve with Broccoli Cheese Soup - 25 Best Soup Sides
- How to Cook FROZEN Ground Beef in the Instant Pot
- What To Do If Your Instant Pot Rice Is Too Sticky
- Hard Boiled Eggs Instant Pot Recipe | Quick and Easy Recipe 5 5 5 Eggs
- Instant Pot Soft Boiled Eggs
- Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Crock Pot Recipe
- Crock Pot Roast Beef with French Onions
- Garlic Substitutions - A Comprehensive Guide to Garlic and How to Substitute Garlic
- How to Double or Triple Measurements and Ingredients
- How to Make Rice - Instant Pot Rice FAQs
- How Many Ounces in a Quart
- How Many Oz in a Cup
- How Many Quarts in a Gallon
- How Many Cups in a Quart
- How Many Ounces in a Gallon
- How Many Ounces in a Cup
- How Many Pints in a Quart
- How Many Pints in a Gallon