Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Perfect for all the Nutella lovers out there, here’s a super easy instant pot Nutella bites recipe that’s perfect for when a sweet craving hits!
Got a Nutella lover in you? Craving for a simple dessert that gets ready quick? Here’s putting those two together in this easy Nutella bites recipe!
These need just a few minutes of prep time, and some cooking time in your instant pot. That’s it.
Ready to give it a try? Give this a quick read before you do.
Best Instant Pot Kitchen Supplies
- Instant Pot Inner Pot – I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot– I’m not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners– If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.
Can I Turn These Into Cake Bites?
Our recipe basically calls for just 2 other ingredients apart from the Nutella- some powdered sugar and eggs.
Easy and simple and perfect when you don’t want to spend a lot of time and effort.
But yes, if you want to take things up a notch and make these bites a little more dense and muffin style, you can also incorporate a little basic chocolate cake mix into the mixture.
If you cook these right, they’ll turn out great like those delicious molten lava cakes you love so much!
Other Ideas & Variations
Nutella is such a versatile dessert ingredient, there’s literally so much you can do with it.
If you don’t have eggs and cake flour, you can still work your way out and create a delicious dessert with just some pantry ingredients and Nutella- for you, your family and friends.
Got some cookies? Spread a generous teaspoon of Nutella in between two. Got some leftover cake that has turned all dry?
Add a little condensed milk (or regular milk) into the cake crumbs until it turns into a pliable mixture. Roll it into balls and cover it in Nutella before popping it into the freezer- easy cake pops!
And if you’ve got nothing else and just some whipping cream, you can whip up an easy dessert with that too!
Just combine it with some Nutella, and you have your easy chocolate hazelnut mousse ready! Top it with some chocolate chips, a drizzle of Nutella or some nuts and you’re sorted.
Topping Ideas & Suggestions
If you’re planning to whip up these Nutella bites for someone special, or have guests coming over and you’re looking to make an impression, here are a few topping and serving suggestions and ideas to get you started.
A simple light dusting of some icing sugar over the top of fresh, out of the instant pot Nutella bites can be great.
Another cool idea is to drizzle a little Nutella over the top, and then sprinkle some chopped nuts over them.
Nutella and berries can be a great combo too, so if you have fresh berries (think blueberries and strawberries), you could use them too.
These bites can taste great when served alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream as well.
More Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Instant Pot Cranberry Butter
- Instant Pot Egg Bites – Starbucks Copycat Egg Bites Recipe
- Instant Pot Pancake Bites
- Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs — Quick and Easy Recipe
- Instant Pot Double Chocolate Quick Oats with Strawberries
- Instant Pot Oatmeal — The 8 Best Instant Pot Oatmeal Recipes
- Instant Pot Caprese Frittata Recipe
- Instant Pot Asparagus Parmesan Frittata
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats with Strawberry Brown Sugar
- Instant Pot Quick Oats — Raisin, Apple and Maple Syrup Flavored
- Instant Pot Southwest Breakfast Bake — Delicious Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole Southwest Style
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats with Blueberries, Almonds and Honey
- Instant Pot Blueberry Compote – A Pressure Cooker Compote
- Apple, Walnuts and Honey Instant Pot Quick Oats
- Instant Pot Oatmeal — Chocolate Peanut Butter Quick Oats
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below!
- ¾ cup Nutella
- 4 eggs
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs with an electric mixer on high for about 7 minutes. This will give you peaks for a thicker consistency.
- In a medium bowl, warm your Nutella in the microwave for 10 seconds. This will soften the Nutella.
- Slowly add your egg mixture (about a third of the bowl at a time) into the Nutella. Stir well to make sure it’s incorporated. It should then look like brownie batter.
- Spray your Instant Pot egg mold with cooking spray. Pour in the mixture 3/4 of the way. Place your silicone lid on (if you do not have a lid, you can cover with aluminum foil and use a mason jar lid to stack more than one.).
- Place the egg molds (2 or more if desired) on the trivet inside your Instant Pot. Pour 1 cup of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place and twist the Instant Pot lid to secure it. Set the valve to closed. Pressure cook on high for 25 minutes. After it is done, allow it to naturally release for 10 minutes. When the 10 minutes is up, open the valve to manually release.
- Open the lid after the pressure is released. Use a towel or hot pad to remove the trivet from the Instant Pot. Place the silicone molds to a cooling rack.
- Once they are cooled, remove from the molds, sprinkle powdered sugar on top, serve, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
More Instant Pot Recipes We Love
- Instant Pot Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Spanish Rice: Instant Pot Rice Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Vegetable Curry Recipe
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Instant Pot Taco Soup: The Best Chicken Taco Soup
- Easy Instant Pot Dulce de Leche Recipe
- Instant Pot Vegetable Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Salmon Recipe
- Instant Pot Applesauce Recipe
- Instant Pot Dessert Recipes – Nutella Bites
- Instant Pot Smores Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Mexican Casserole Recipe
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Corn Dog Bites Recipe
- Instant Pot Seafood Pasta Recipe
- Instant Pot Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bites
- Copycat PF Chang’s Instant Pot Lettuce Wraps Recipe