Love chocolate? Craving cheesecake? Why not combine the best of both worlds with this Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake. It's creamy, it's delicious, and it's a breeze since you're going to be able to let your Instant Pot do all of the hard work.
Once you learn how to make this simple dish, you'll never question how to make cheesecake in the Instant Pot ever again!
And this one is even a gluten free chocolate cheesecake!
Table of contents
- Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
- Ingredients to Make Chocolate Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Supplies
- Topping Ideas For Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
- How long does the cheesecake need to be in the fridge for after cooking it?
- How do I know when my instant pot cheesecake is done?
- Is it OK to put a warm cheesecake in the fridge?
Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
This chocolate cheesecake Instant Pot recipe is one of my favorite treats. It's simple and just hits every area of my taste buds. I've always been a huge fan of cheesecake recipes but never really enjoyed the whole process that goes into it.
But now that I can whip up this Instant Pot Cheesecake Chocolate recipe in half the time with way less prep and stress, I'm never going to make another one without using my Instant Pot ever again.
This recipe is literally full of chocolate flavor with every single bite!
Ingredients to Make Chocolate Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
The full list of ingredients and measurements can be found in the printable recipe below.
- Almond flour
- Unsalted butter, melted
- Monk fruit sweetener
- Vanilla extract
- Unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- Cream cheese, room temperature
- Heavy cream
- Unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- Coconut oil
Instant Pot Supplies
- 6-inch by 3-inch Push Pan or 7-inch by 3-inch Push Pan- I recently started using a high push pan instead of a spring-form pan. In my opinion, the cheesecake looks amazing this way.
- Silicone Sling- This is an essential unless you want to make a sling out of foil every time you make a cheesecake or use a pan in the Instant Pot that needs to be lifted out.
- Large Decorating Tips- I used a decorating tip and reusable icing bag to pipe frosting onto the top of the cake. It gives the cake a prettier, more professional style.
- Reusable Decorating Bag- Do yourself a favor and invest in a nice reusable bag for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It works so much better than the disposable bags and is better for the environment. Even better, they are pretty inexpensive.
- Parchment Rounds- Pre-cut parchment rounds (and squares) are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. This can be a huge time-saver so you don't have to measure and cut a circle out.
Topping Ideas For Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
The great part about cheesecake recipes is that you can really have fun with the toppings.
Some of the best topping ideas are the most simple as well. You don't have to go all out to make a tasty cheesecake topping.
And in the recipe card below, you'll find a homemade chocolate syrup recipe that you can add to this Chocolate Cheesecake Instant Pot recipe.
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Powdered Sugar
- Shredded Coconut
- Chocolate Chips/Mini Chocolate Chips
- Caramel/Hot Fudge
- 7-inch springform cheesecake cake pan | This pan is so useful for making all kinds of cakes in the Instant Pot, but it can also be used for any of your pot-in-pot recipes. Try it out the next time you make an Instant Pot lasagna!
- Parchment paper rounds | We use these parchment paper rounds with all the baking type recipes that we make. It makes it so much easier to clean up the pan, and also to remove a cake or cheesecake from the pan. Another great recipe to use parchment paper for is this Nutter Butter Cheesecake.
- Monk fruit sweetener | If you don't want to use a lot of processed sugar, this is a great substitute. I order it online because it is not always easy to find at my local store.
- Red silicone trivet | This red trivet is a go to for lifting springform pans in and out of the Instant Pot.
How long does the cheesecake need to be in the fridge for after cooking it?
A minimum of 4 hours is good so that it can cool down all the way and firm up as well.
Once that time has passed, you can then slice and serve.
How do I know when my instant pot cheesecake is done?
One of the biggest questions that people have when it comes to making the cheesecake in the Instant Pot is wanting to know whether it's cooked all the way or not.
An instant-read thermometer is a great tool for easing your mind. You can test the temperature in the middle of the cheesecake to know if it's ready to pull.
For your cheesecake to be considered done, the internal temperature should be between 140-150 degrees.
Is it OK to put a warm cheesecake in the fridge?
No, you need to let it cool down completely before you place it in the fridge. If you try to rush through it, you'll find out that your cheesecake is going to probably get cracks in it as the heat is escaping in the fridge.
Like this recipe? Check out all off our Cheesecake Recipes. We're adding more extraordinary flavors all the time! A couple of our favorites, besides this one, are Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake. Then, there's our Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Peppermint Cheesecake. And our Creme Brulee Cheesecake...WOW!