Perfect for all chocolate lovers, here’s a super easy Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe that is ready in minutes.
Table of contents
Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth? Craving for some chocolate? Well, guess what?
You could actually put your very own Instant Pot to use and whip up a super delicious and incredibly easy to make chocolate dessert! Ready to give it a shot?
Keep reading to discover everything you need to know, and the detailed recipe and process on how to nail it!
Favorite Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Inner Pot - I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot- I'm not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners- If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.
Can I Really Bake Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe in My Instant Pot?
Many are actually unaware, but yes, you can whip up some of the best desserts in your Instant Pot- everything from basic cakes to complicated cheesecakes.
This can be great especially if you’re having guests over and are preparing a spread.
This way, your Instant Pot can handle the dessert, leaving your oven free for your other culinary creations.
More Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Air Fryer Granola
- How to Make Incredibly Easy and Authentic Starbucks Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
- Instant Pot Pound Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- Apple Spice Cake in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes Cheesecake Recipe
- Blueberry Muffin Cake Recipe & Instant Pot Baking Accessories
- Instant Pot Twix Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake
My Chocolate Ganache Always Curdles. What am I Doing Wrong?
If you’re someone who always nails the chocolate cake, but messes up the ganache, we feel you.
A lot of us tend to struggle with it, and while it does seem simple, there is quite a bit that could go wrong, and you could end up with curdled or grainy ganache, which is not what you would want.
Usually, the ganache splits because of the improper ratio of fat to fluid. So basically, making a simple switch like swapping the butter for some milk, or switching to a chocolate that has lower fat content could help.
Another important point to remember is to avoid overheating or overcooking the chocolate, because that can again, cause the fat in it to separate.
Whether you’re adding cream or butter, always make sure you’re melting the ingredients at a lower temperature and not on high heat.
Topping Ideas & Suggestions
Okay, so you’ve got both your chocolate cake and the gorgeous ganache ready.
What’s next? Just taking a teeny bit of extra effort with the presentation and toppings can really help you take your easy dessert up a notch.
Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- You could dust a little powdered sugar over the top, to give it a more elegant look and feel.
- Crunchy crushed nuts are again, an excellent and versatile topping option. You can opt for crushed almonds or walnuts- they taste great and compliment the flavor of the cake too.
- If you’re trying a bundt cake that has neutral, summer-y flavors like vanilla and lemon, you could replace the chocolate ganache for a basic vanilla frosting or cream cheese frosting, and then top it with some berries and lemon zest.
- And of course, if nothing else seems like the right fit, you can always top the cake with some cherries or sprinkles- or both!
More of Our Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
- Easy Chicken Piccata Recipe
- Sweet Chilli Sticky Chicken Legs
- Instant Pot Chicken Piccata
- Air Fryer Granola
- History of the Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Functions
- Air Fryer Egg Salad
- Pressure King Pro 5L Electric Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Air Fryer - Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker Plus Air Fryer
- What is the Best Instant Pot? An Overview of Instant Pot Models and Sizes
- Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer Review and Accessories
- Instant Pot Duo Nova: Detailed Review
- How to Use Instant Pot Air Fryer
- How to Make Brown Basmati Rice in Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli Recipe
- Instant Pot Homemade Dog Food
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Easy Air Fryer Granola Recipe
- What is Half Of 3/4 Cup | Simple Steps to Halve Any Ingredient
- Instant Pot Duo Plus Pressure Cooker Review and Accessories