Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is one comforting and flavorful way to get that slow-simmered chicken noodle soup in a fraction of the time. With your pressure cooker in hand, you can create your favorite comfort soup in literally a fraction of the time.
Gone are the days of simmering soup all day on the stove or in your crockpot. Reach for your pressure cooker and follow my recipe listed below. Tender noodles, savory broth, juicy chicken, and more.
Table of contents
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Can You Cook Pasta In The Instant Pot
- How To Release Pressure When Using Instant Pot
- Can I Use Bone Broth in Replace Of Stock
- Interested In More Instant Pot Dinner Ideas
- How To Store Leftovers
- What to Serve With Chicken Noodle Soup
- More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Instant Pot Dinner Recipes You'll Love
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
The beauty of this chicken noodle soup recipe is it is versatile. Want vegetables, toss them in for added flavor. Hate carrots? Well, leave the carrots out. Create a soup that truly hits every spot you enjoy.
Can You Cook Pasta In The Instant Pot
Absolutely! Pasta cooks super fast, and you get that fantastic texture you search for in pasta. You will cook your pasta after the chicken is fully cooked.
Pasta can cook in about 4 minutes in the pressure cooker. Some styles of pasta might require a bit more time but as a good rule of thumb that is kind of what you look at for cooking pasta in your pressure cooker.
How To Release Pressure When Using Instant Pot
You will find there are different directions depending on the recipe. Natural release and quick release.
Natural release is when once your timer is done it will beep letting you know your food is done. Well instead of pushing the valve over and releasing all the pressure you leave it for 10-20 minutes or depending on how long the recipe calls for.
Quick-release means once the recipe is done, you push valve over and let the pressure come off.
After you get more familiar with your pressure cooker, you will find it is a lot easier to navigate.
Can I Use Bone Broth in Replace Of Stock
Yes, if you are a fan of bone broth go right ahead. It will alter the flavor just slightly but overall you will find it still gives you a similar flavor.
Just replace the bone broth for the same amount of liquid that is called in the recipe.
Interested In More Instant Pot Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Goulash | Here is a classic goulash recipe that you might have grown up eating. Ground beef, pasta, potatoes, tomato based, and filling as can be.
- Chicken Teriyaki | Another recipe that you might enjoy cooking with chicken for dinner. Loads of flavor and serve over rice or even pasta for dinner.
- Korean Ground Beef | Cook your rice and meat all in one with this Instant Pot recipe. Tons of flavors that will taste better than takeout.
- Chicken Breasts | Here you can follow a super easy recipe that is great for preparing for dinner. Learn how to cook chicken breasts in the pressure cooker.
- Easy Fish Tacos | If you haven't tried seafood in your pressure cooker, what are you waiting for. These fish tacos transform your taco night!
How To Store Leftovers
If you have extra chicken noodle soup, know that you can store it for later. This recipe tastes great the next day.
You can store in one large container or grab smaller portioned containers and use that to make single-serve dishes of this soup. Toss and store in the fridge for up to three days.
Or if you want to freeze your soup. Just make sure you leave the room at the top so it can expand as it is frozen. If not the lid could pop off and make a mess in your freezer.
You also want to allow the soup to thaw in the fridge the night before you plan to eat.
What to Serve With Chicken Noodle Soup
Whether you reach for just crackers or a side salad. I also love making sandwiches and do a half sandwich next to a bowl of soup. It makes for a fantastic lunch or dinner.
Or if you want , eat the soup plain with no add-ons. It is satisfying, comforting, and full of the classic chicken noodle flavor you know and loves.
More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipes (and Soup and Chili Recipes) You Have to Try
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Irish Beef Stew - A Stew with Guinness Beer
- Instant Pot Minestrone Recipe
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat
- How to Make Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Instant Pot White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
- Vegetarian Pho Instant Pot Recipe
Don't forget to check our list of more Instant Pot Dinner recipes to add to your meal plan... AFTER the recipe.