Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake is the most delightful pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust that you’ll ever bite into. The creamy texture with a hint of chocolate will amaze your taste buds. This is our go-to Instant Pot cheesecake recipe.
This easy to make Instant Pot Cheesecake takes only 30 minutes to cook but you’ll need a total of 12 hours to allow your cheesecake to set.
Table of contents
- Do you need a special pan to make cheesecake?
- Here are some of the supplies I use for making and decorating cheesecakes:
- Check Out More Cheesecake Recipes
- Can any springform pan be used in an instant pot?
- Can I use parchment paper for cheesecake?
- Can you put tin foil in an instant pot?
- Why make cheesecake in the instant pot?
Do you need a special pan to make cheesecake?
No, you don’t need a special pan to make cheesecake. For my Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake, I use a 6-inch push pan. The only extra item you may need to make cheesecake in your Instant Pot is a sling.
I use a sling to transfer the push pan down into my Instant Pot.
Here are some of the supplies I use for making and decorating cheesecakes:
- 6-inch by 3-inch Push Pan or 7-inch by 3-inch Push Pan- I recently started using a high push pan instead of a spring-form pan. In my opinion, the cheesecake looks amazing this way.
- Silicone Sling- This is an essential unless you want to make a sling out of foil every time you make a cheesecake or use a pan in the Instant Pot that needs to be lifted out.
- Large Decorating Tips- I used a decorating tip and reusable icing bag to pipe frosting onto the top of the cake. It gives the cake a prettier, more professional style.
- Reusable Decorating Bag- Do yourself a favor and invest in a nice reusable bag for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It works so much better than the disposable bags and is better for the environment. Even better, they are pretty inexpensive.
- Parchment Rounds- Pre-cut parchment rounds (and squares) are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. This can be a huge time-saver so you don't have to measure and cut a circle out.
You’ll be amazed at this flavorful recipe. This Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake will taste like the perfect marriage of pumpkin pie to cheesecake.
The pecans give you a slight crunch with every bite and the chocolate chips cure that chocolate craving. This is surely a decedent dessert that satisfies so many cravings at once!
You can also make your own pumpkin puree to use in this cheesecake.
Check Out More Cheesecake Recipes
Like this recipe? Check out all off our Cheesecake Recipes. We're adding more extraordinary flavors all the time! A couple of our favorites, besides this one, are Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake. Then, there's our Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Peppermint Cheesecake. And our Creme Brulee Cheesecake...WOW!
Can any springform pan be used in an instant pot?
Yes, a spring form pan can be used in an Instant Pot, as long as it is a small enough size. This is an optional pan for use with a cheesecake recipe in the Instant Pot.
I personally enjoy using my 6-inch push pan for this Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake with gingersnap crust.
Can I use parchment paper for cheesecake?
The 6-inch push pan makes it easier to mold my cheesecake and blend the ingredients for the perfect fit inside my Instant Pot.
I line my push pan with parchment rounds, but you can use parchment paper for cheesecake. In the first step of my instant pot pumpkin cheesecake you’ll notice I grease the sides of my pan and line it with parchment rounds.
This helps keep your cheesecake from sticking and helps with ease of transfer out of the pan.
Can you put tin foil in an instant pot?
Yes, you can put tin foil in an Instant Pot. For this Instant Pot cheesecake recipe, you’ll cover the cheesecake ingredients with tin foil before placing the push pan into your Instant Pot.
Why make cheesecake in the instant pot?
Making a pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust in the Instant Pot ensures your cheesecake will be moist and creamy. The oven-baked version of cheesecake can come undone in the middle or crack so you’ll be left with uneven texture and a broken cheesecake.
One of the great things about cheesecakes is that they are so forgiving. Even when you end up with a cracked top on a cheesecake, you can decorate it and cover
I absolutely love using an Instant Pot for cheesecake. There’s no other method that can quite match the delicious flavor and perfect texture of an Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread