A quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Enchilada Hamburger Helper Casserole that will please the whole family. If you are looking for an Instant Pot ground beef recipe give this recipe a try.
Table of contents
- Instant Pot Beef Enchilada Hamburger Helper Casserole
- Is It Hard To Make Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Essential Pot-in-Pot Instant Pot Supplies
- What Is The Best Rice To Use In This Casserole
- Looking for more dinner recipes
- How To Store Leftovers
- Topping Ideas For Enchilada Rice Casserole
- More Easy Recipes
Ground beef, taco seasoning, corn, Rotel, cheese and more, all the things you want with this beef enchilada casserole.
Instant Pot Beef Enchilada Hamburger Helper Casserole
Toss this dish together in no time. If you use pre-cooked ground beef that speeds up the process even more.
Is It Hard To Make Beef Enchilada Casserole
This is a great Instant Pot beginner's recipe. You have simple and easy steps and you will love the end product. It is a homemade hamburger helper recipe that gives you all your favorite flavors.
Essential Pot-in-Pot Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Pot-in-Pot - This pan is essential when cooking recipes that might stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Tall Trivet Set- Use this handy too when cooking a recipe in the inner pot and second recipe (or part of a recipe, like rice) utilizing the pot-in-pot method
- Sling- You'll want to have a sling when you use the pot-in-pot method, like when you make cheesecake.
- Instant Pot Inner Pot - I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners- This book comes in handy when you're learning how to use your Instant Pot and experimenting with new recipes.
What Is The Best Rice To Use In This Casserole
White long-grain rice is what I used and find it to be the best. One thing to keep in mind is you can't use Minute rice in the Instant Pot. It will simply turn to mush as it breaks down too much.
If you use a brown rice or other variety you will find you need to adjust water and cook time since it takes longer to cook.
Looking for more dinner recipes
- Korean Ground Beef | This is a sweet and savory ground beef recipe that is full of rich flavor. Serve with a bed of rice for complete dinner in one pot.
- Chicken Breast | If you are searching for a classic chicken recipe give this recipe a try. One of my favorites, and loaded with tasty flavor that you can eat alone, or use to create a whole new meal.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork | Talk about one flavorful way to serve up pulled pork. Dr. Pepper adds a nice sweetness to your juicy meat.
How To Store Leftovers
You will want to store any leftovers you have in the refrigerator for up to three days. Anything after that you need to use your best judgment in terms of quality.
Topping Ideas For Enchilada Rice Casserole
You can add on any of your favorite toppings or eat it plain as it is. I will share some ideas with you below to give you an idea of what you might want to pile on top.
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole or Avocado
- Pico De Gallo
- Black Olives
More Easy Recipes
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread