Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
A quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Enchilada Hamburger Helper Casserole that will please the whole family. If you are looking for an instant pot ground beef recipe give this recipe a try.
Ground beef, taco seasoning, corn, Rotel, cheese and more, all the things you want with this beef enchilada casserole.
Instant Pot Beef Enchilada Hamburger Helper Casserole
Toss this dish together in no time. If you use pre-cooked ground beef that speeds up the process even more.
Is It Hard To Make Beef Enchilada Casserole
This is a great Instant Pot beginner's recipe. You have simple and easy steps and you will love the end product. It is a homemade hamburger helper recipe that gives you all your favorite flavors.
Essential Pot-in-Pot Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Pot-in-Pot – This pan is essential when cooking recipes that might stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Tall Trivet Set– Use this handy too when cooking a recipe in the inner pot and second recipe (or part of a recipe, like rice) utilizing the pot-in-pot method
- Sling– You'll want to have a sling when you use the pot-in-pot method, like when you make cheesecake.
- Instant Pot Inner Pot – I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners– This book comes in handy when you're learning how to use your Instant Pot and experimenting with new recipes.
What Is The Best Rice To Use In This Casserole
White long-grain rice is what I used and find it to be the best. One thing to keep in mind is you can't use Minute rice in the Instant Pot. It will simply turn to mush as it breaks down too much.
If you use a brown rice or other variety you will find you need to adjust water and cook time since it takes longer to cook.
Looking for more dinner recipes
- Korean Ground Beef | This is a sweet and savory ground beef recipe that is full of rich flavor. Serve with a bed of rice for complete dinner in one pot.
- Chicken Breast | If you are searching for a classic chicken recipe give this recipe a try. One of my favorites, and loaded with tasty flavor that you can eat alone, or use to create a whole new meal.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork | Talk about one flavorful way to serve up pulled pork. Dr. Pepper adds a nice sweetness to your juicy meat.
How To Store Leftovers
You will want to store any leftovers you have in the refrigerator for up to three days. Anything after that you need to use your best judgment in terms of quality.
Topping Ideas For Enchilada Rice Casserole
You can add on any of your favorite toppings or eat it plain as it is. I will share some ideas with you below to give you an idea of what you might want to pile on top.
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole or Avocado
- Pico De Gallo
- Black Olives
More Easy Recipes
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup – Instant Pot Soups
- Corn Chowder Recipe Instant Pot
- Ham Potato Soup – Instant Pot Soup Recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Don't forget to Rate This Recipe below!
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 (1.25) packages taco seasoning
- 10 ounce can mild rotel
- 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 14.5 ounce can cream of corn
- 1 cup rice, rinsed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced in small pieces
- Optional toppings: sour cream, tortilla chips, tomato, green onions
- Turn the Instant Pot on saute mode. Brown ground beef and drain excess grease.
- Add the ground beef back into the pan and pour in the water. Deglaze the pan by scraping the bottom.
- Add in the next 4 ingredients.
- Insert a high trivet (invert the trivet with handles that came with your pot) into the inner pot.
- Rinse rice and add it to a metal pan that fits in the Instant Pot. Then add chicken broth on top of the rice. Set the pan on top of the trivet.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and set for a high pressure cooking time of 4 minutes.
- Do a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, and then release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the metal pan with the rice and the trivet.
- Stir rice, cheese and green onions into the ground beef mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Sous Vide, Roast, Bake, Broil, and Warmer|8 Quart|11 One-Touch Programs
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Multifunction Basket, Pressure Cooker Steam Rack
ekovana Stackable Steamer Insert Pans with sling - compatible with 6qt Instant Pot - Pressure Cooker Accessories for Pot in Pot, Baking, Lasagna pan
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 644Total Fat: 47gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 178mgSodium: 709mgCarbohydrates: 17gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 38g