Sharing is caring!
If you took a poll about favorite meals for dinner, Instant Pot Baked Spaghetti would rank way at the top, perhaps even taking the number one position. Spaghetti is not only a family favorite but also one of the ultimate comfort foods.
Nothing warms your belly and makes you feel satisfied and happy like a plate full of yummy spaghetti. However, we often skip over spaghetti as a weekly dinner option, as it takes a bit of work and a lot of time — who wants to deal with that at the end of a long workday?
Why You'll Love Instant Pot Baked Spaghetti
It's like traditional spaghetti, only better! It has the usual onion and tomato, but it also adds peppers, mushrooms, and mushroom soup for excellent added flavor and extra creamy texture.
Because it calls for not just one cheese, but two! Spaghetti wouldn't be legit without Parmesan cheese, and this Instant Pot Baked Spaghetti has plenty of it.
And adding cheddar cheese gives this dish that melty, delectable baked casserole mouthfeel we all crave. Delicious!
And, of course, this recipe is easy to make and cooks in a jiffy. There is very little slicing and dicing.
With the Instant Pot, everything cooks together; no boiling water for pasta or separate simmering spaghetti sauce for hours. Instant Pot Baked Spaghetti goes from ingredients to one delicious dinner in three simple steps!
Great Recipes to Serve With Instant Pot Baked Spaghetti
Looking for the perfect accompaniments to your quick and tasty Instant Pot Baked Spaghetti? Here are some serving suggestions that are sure to please:
A crisp, green salad goes well with pasta. Try this Italian Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing.
No spaghetti or pasta meal is complete without some warm, garlicky bread. For fun, try these Heart Shaped Breadsticks with a touch of garlic and parmesan. They are the perfect pairing for an Italian-style meal.
And why not carry the Italian theme all the way through to dessert with this creamy, oh-so-yummy Cannoli Cream Cake Roll? This is a twist on the traditional cannoli you will love.
How To Make Instant Pot Baked Spaghetti
Step #2: Add the remaining ingredients (except the cheese) and close the lid on the Instant Pot. Ensure the valve is set to seal, and turn to manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
Step #3: Do a quick release, stir, and add the cheese to the spaghetti.
Dish up, serve, and enjoy!
Supplies to make the best Instant Pot Baked Spaghetti
Ingredients for a delicious Baked Spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef (browned & drained)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (12 ounces) box spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 (10 ounces) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn the Instant Pot on to sauté mode and brown the ground beef. Add the onion and chopped bell pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and deglaze the pan, ensuring to scrape the bottom of the pan to remove anything that is stuck on. This will prevent a burn notice. Then add in the remaining water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the cheese) and close the lid on the Instant Pot. Make sure the valve is set to sealed, and turn to manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release, stir, add cheese to the spaghetti, and serve.
- Can my dog eat Baked Spaghetti? Yes, actually dogs can eat spaghetti and ground beef, but ingredients you should be careful about giving him onions or garlic, these ingredients are toxic to your dog's metabolism. Also, try not to give too much cheese, most dogs can be allergic to dairy products.
- Can my cat eat Baked Spaghetti? Your cat can eat some of this baked spaghetti, but be careful about the onions and garlic, these ingredients are toxic to your cats metabolism. Also, be careful about the cheese, most cats are allergic to dairy products.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11 in 1, Electric Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Slow Cook, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, 8 Quart, 14 One-Touch Programs
Simply Gourmet Measuring Cups and Spoons Set - Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set for Cooking & Baking, Set of 15.
Wooden Spoons for Cooking,Nonstick Kitchen Utensil Set,Wooden Spoons Cooking Utensil Set Non Scratch Natural Teak Wooden Utensils for Cooking(Teak 8 Pack)
Modern Silicone Spoon Rests (Set of 3) | Kitchen Utensil Holders | Quality Material | BPA Free | Counter Spatula Holder | Stovetop Spoon Rest
2 Pieces Stainless Steel Spaghetti Server Set, 9.4 Inch Stainless Steel Spaghetti Pasta Tong, 13.6 Inch Pasta Spoon Server Fork, Heat Resistant Serving Tong Spoon for Noodles Pasta Baking Cooking
Vasa Casa Serving Bowls, 36 Ounce Salad Bowls, Large Bowls Set for Salad, Pasta, Soup, Dessert, White Bowls for Kitchen, Microwave & Dishwasher Safe, Set of 4, White
Amount Per Serving Calories 468Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 112mgSodium 652mgCarbohydrates 16gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 3gSugar 5gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 34g
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!