Recreate the perfect crumbly and creamy cheesecake in your very own Instant Pot! Give this easy Instant Pot apple crumble cheesecake a try!
Table of contents
If you’ve been experimenting with using your instant pot, you know how you can whip up even the most complicated and time consuming recipes with the greatest of ease.
You can also create those dreamy and fluffy cheesecakes in it! It’s easier than you’d think.
Craving for some apple crumble? How about combining it with some creamy cheesecake and trying out this elegant instant pot apple crumble cheesecake recipe?
It takes just a little more prep time, but you’ll end up with a sophisticated dessert you’ll love every bit(e) of!
What Kind of Pan is Best for Making Instant Pot Cheesecake?
If you’re making cheesecake in your instant pot for the first time, you might be confused about which pan you should be using.
It is always best to stick to using a good quality pan whenever you’re making cheesecake. I love using my Fat Daddio's 6x3 push inch pan.
Instant Pot Cheesecake Supplies
- 6-inch by 3-inch Push Pan or 7-inch by 3-inch Push Pan- I recently started using a high push pan instead of a spring-form pan. In my opinion, the cheesecake looks amazing this way.
- Silicone Sling- This is an essential unless you want to make a sling out of foil every time you make a cheesecake or use a pan in the Instant Pot that needs to be lifted out.
- Large Decorating Tips- I used a decorating tip and reusable icing bag to pipe frosting onto the top of the cake. It gives the cake a prettier, more professional style.
- Reusable Decorating Bag- Do yourself a favor and invest in a nice reusable bag for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It works so much better than the disposable bags and is better for the environment. Even better, they are pretty inexpensive.
- Parchment Rounds- Pre-cut parchment rounds (and squares) are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. This can be a huge time-saver so you don't have to measure and cut a circle out.
You can also use a springform pan, which allows you to basically release the sides from the cake. This means you don’t have to flip the pan to remove the cake- perfect for delicate cakes like this cheesecake.
When buying a pan, make sure it is of the non stick variety, and preferably one that also has an easy removable bottom.
Can I Use a Homemade Apple Pie Filling?
If you like to stick to homemade foods with fresh ingredients, you could definitely swap that store bought apple pie filling for the one you made from scratch. It all depends on your personal preference and choice.
The reason I used a canned variety for this one is because it is super convenient, and really minimizes your cooking time and effort.
You don’t always have to do that though, but if you’re really short of time and are looking for a way to whip up your homemade dessert super quick, it could be a great option.
Can I Make a Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Instead?
Don’t have apple pie filling? Or maybe you’re not a fan of the taste of apples and are looking to explore and experiment with other flavors.
Whatever it is, you can actually do that. Just follow the rest of the recipe the same way, and replace the filling with a blueberry based filling- or the other fruit of your choice.
Strawberries taste wonderful when teamed up with the texture of cream cheese, so if you’ve managed to get your hands on some, you could give that a try too.
And of course, if you’re making this during the summer and have some mangoes waiting to be put to use, you could also try recreating a mango crumble cheesecake.
More Cheesecake Recipes to Try
- Instant Pot Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Twix Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Apple Cheesecake with Apple Cinnamon Topping
- Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake