Instant Pot Turkey gravy is the ultimate way to whip up a homemade turkey gravy to spoon over your poultry or mashed potatoes! Learn how to make turkey gravy in the Instant Pot!
Whether you are looking for a homemade gravy for the holidays or your weeknight dinner, I have you covered. This gravy is so simple, and loaded with the perfect amount of flavor and creaminess in every bite.
Table of contents
Instant Pot Turkey Gravy
I made a turkey breast in my Instant Pot and it turned out so juicy and incredibly flavorful. I used the fresh stock to make a gravy that I could spoon over my meat.
This recipe for Instant Pot gravy was fantastic. Using fresh stock is ideal for the ultimate flavor but you can reach for store bought if needed!
New to cooking with a pressure cooker? Try out the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course! It'll help take the pressure off and ease you into cooking with your Instant Pot.
How to Make Turkey Gravy with Cornstarch
I love using cornstarch to help thicken up gravy. This recipe uses flour, but you can replace the flour with cornstarch.
So I make a cornstarch slurry that you stir in at the end, to help really thicken the mixture without harming the flavor of the gravy.
Can You Freeze Turkey Gravy
Since this is a flour based turkey gravy you can freeze it. If this recipe used a lot of dairy like cream or milk it could not be frozen.
You can freeze this gravy for up to 4 months in the freezer when it is frozen properly. Then just allow it to thaw in the fridge overnight before you plan to use it.
How Do You Store Turkey Gravy
Store your leftover gravy in the fridge for up to three days. When you go to reheat it, do it low and slow on the stove. Make sure to whisk to help break up any lumps.
If you find the gravy is too thick, add a little stock or water to thin it out. But if your gravy is too thin, whip up a little more cornstarch and cold water, and whisk it in once your mixture is warm. This will help to thicken your gravy back up.
Looking for more Instant Pot recipes
- Instant Pot Stuffed Bell Peppers | This recipe is full of incredible flavor. Tender peppers filled with Rissoto and mushrooms in every bite.
- Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipe | So easy to make and you will love the flavor your chicken has. Eat alone or shred and toss in other recipes.
- Easy Cheesy Instant Pot Potatoes | This is one tasty side dish recipe you make right in the pressure cooker. The perfect amount of cheese in every bite.
Can I Change Herbs On Turkey Breast
If you are looking to do other seasonings or herbs go ahead. You can use items you normally use in your cooking to flavor it the way you want. This is just a personal favorite way to whip up turkey breast.
But feel free to use ingredients you enjoy flavor-wise to season up your poultry.
How to Clean Inner Pot
Check Out Our Latest Recipes
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread