Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
It’s time to indulge a little bit! Learn how to make pizza rolls in an air fryer super quick and enjoy them whenever you want to!
Got a pizza lover in you? What if we told you there’s a way you can actually enjoy just that in a guilt free way, and that too, with minimal culinary effort? Well, that’s exactly what these pizza rolls are all about.
You can make these super quick and have them ready in your air fryer- perfect for at home movie nights when you want to indulge but still keep it healthy.
Ready to give it a try? Here’s answering some of your questions first, followed by a quick ingredients and directions list. Read on…
Can I Make & Freeze my Pizza Rolls in Air fryer?
A quick look at the recipe can tell you that these might just become your next favorite snack, and if that’s the case, you might be wondering if it is possible to make these in a big batch and then just pop them in the freezer for future use.
Well, yes, you actually can. Now you know what you’re going to be doing this weekend afternoon isn’t it?
Can I Put Frozen Pizza Rolls in an Air Fryer?
Okay so you just got out that bag of frozen pizza rolls. What’s next? Should you let them defrost or should you just pop them into the air fryer?
You don’t actually need to defrost them- just place them in a single layer in your air fryer- they’ll just need a few minutes in there.
If you’re in a hurry, you can also layer them up- no issues, but they’ll obviously need a few extra minutes in the air fryer then.
Can I Make a Veggie Version Too?
Not a fan of pepperoni? Or maybe you’re just looking to try your hands at veggie pizza rolls. Whatever it is, the answer is yes!
You can actually make them vegetarian too- just swap the pepperoni in the recipe for bell peppers, olives and/or jalapenos- or literally any other veggie that you like.
Serving Suggestions & Ideas
Planning to serve these pizza rolls at your next party? You might be hunting for some side and accompaniments, and here are some to get you started.
- A simple Caesar salad
- Garlic bread
- Mozzarella bites
- Tomato and white bean salad
- Cold zucchini noodle salad
- Oven roasted broccoli
The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. All you need to do is to remember to get wonton wrappers on your next trip to the supermarket and you’ll be pretty much sorted.
Sure, you can also use regular pizza dough or even make the dough yourself, but with wonton wrappers, it becomes a whole lot easier. Plus, the pizza rolls turn out super crispy too!
Appetizer Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Meatloaf Bites- Egg Bites Meatloaf Recipe
- Air Fryer Toaster Pizza Bread + How to Toast Bread in Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- How to Make Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Corn Dog Bites Recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below!
Keep scrolling after the recipe to see some of our favorite dessert recipes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 64 wonton wrappers
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
ekovana Stackable Steamer Insert Pans with sling - compatible with 6qt Instant Pot - Pressure Cooker Accessories for Pot in Pot, Baking, Lasagna pan
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Sous Vide, Roast, Bake, Broil, and Warmer|8 Quart|11 One-Touch Programs
Instant Pot& Air Fryer Lid with Roast, Bake, Broil, Reheat, Dehydrate
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 414Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 1152mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 15g
Craving Dessert After Dinner – Try These Easy Instant Pot Desserts
Here are just a few Instant Pot dessert recipes you can try out to satisfy that sweet tooth craving.
- Semi Homemade Pop Tarts Instant Pot
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake – Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Banana Bread without a Pan
- Pumpkin Cake with Caramel – Instant Pot Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Lava Cake – An Easy Instant Pot Dessert Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Dulce de Leche Recipe
- Instant Pot Dessert Recipes – Nutella Bites
- Instant Pot Smores Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bites
- Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake – Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
- Unicorn Popcorn Recipe: How to Make Instant Pot Popcorn
- Instant Pot Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe for the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot 2-Ingredient 7-Up or Sprite Lemon Cake
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe Pot-in-Pot Method
- Instant Pot Lemon Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Strawberry Cake – Instant Pot Desserts Recipe
- Instant Pot Cherry Cobbler
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Cake Recipe – Applesauce Cake
- Instant Pot Banana Cake — Easy Instant Pot Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust
- Best Creme Brulee Cheesecake Recipe – An Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Cheesecake – Peppermint Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Pound Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Gluten-Free Keto Cheesecake