It’s time to indulge a little bit! Learn how to make pizza rolls in an air fryer super quick and enjoy them whenever you want to!
Table of contents
Got a pizza lover in you? What if we told you there’s a way you can actually enjoy just that in a guilt free way, and that too, with minimal culinary effort? Well, that’s exactly what these pizza rolls are all about.
You can make these super quick and have them ready in your air fryer- perfect for at home movie nights when you want to indulge but still keep it healthy.
Ready to give it a try? Here’s answering some of your questions first, followed by a quick ingredients and directions list. Read on...
Can I Make & Freeze my Pizza Rolls in Air fryer?
A quick look at the recipe can tell you that these might just become your next favorite snack, and if that’s the case, you might be wondering if it is possible to make these in a big batch and then just pop them in the freezer for future use.
Well, yes, you actually can. Now you know what you’re going to be doing this weekend afternoon isn’t it?
Can I Put Frozen Pizza Rolls in an Air Fryer?
Okay so you just got out that bag of frozen pizza rolls. What’s next? Should you let them defrost or should you just pop them into the air fryer?
You don’t actually need to defrost them- just place them in a single layer in your air fryer- they’ll just need a few minutes in there.
If you’re in a hurry, you can also layer them up- no issues, but they’ll obviously need a few extra minutes in the air fryer then.
Can I Make a Veggie Version Too?
Not a fan of pepperoni? Or maybe you’re just looking to try your hands at veggie pizza rolls. Whatever it is, the answer is yes!
You can actually make them vegetarian too- just swap the pepperoni in the recipe for bell peppers, olives and/or jalapenos- or literally any other veggie that you like.
Serving Suggestions & Ideas
Planning to serve these pizza rolls at your next party? You might be hunting for some side and accompaniments, and here are some to get you started.
- A simple Caesar salad
- Garlic bread
- Mozzarella bites
- Tomato and white bean salad
- Cold zucchini noodle salad
- Oven roasted broccoli
The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. All you need to do is to remember to get wonton wrappers on your next trip to the supermarket and you’ll be pretty much sorted.
Sure, you can also use regular pizza dough or even make the dough yourself, but with wonton wrappers, it becomes a whole lot easier. Plus, the pizza rolls turn out super crispy too!
Appetizer Instant Pot Recipes
- How to Make Astounding Air Fryer Fried Pickles. Forget Adequate Appetizers!
- Instant Pot Beef Queso Dip
- How to Make Sticky Rice
- Instant Pot Deviled Eggs Recipe for the Perfect Deviled Eggs
- Instant Pot Meatballs and Meatball Sliders Recipe
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Thai Chicken Wraps
- Instant Pot Baked Brie & Apples Appetizer
Keep scrolling after the recipe to see some of our favorite dessert recipes!
Craving Dessert After Dinner - Try These Easy Instant Pot Desserts
Here are just a few Instant Pot dessert recipes you can try out to satisfy that sweet tooth craving.
- Air Fryer Granola
- How to Make Incredibly Easy and Authentic Starbucks Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
- Instant Pot Pound Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- Apple Spice Cake in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes Cheesecake Recipe
- Blueberry Muffin Cake Recipe & Instant Pot Baking Accessories
- Instant Pot Twix Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Churro Bites Using Egg Bite Mold
- Starbucks Copycat Cake Pops Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Banana Cream Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding - Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- Instant Pot Banana Cake — Easy Instant Pot Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Dessert Bites - Cherry Almond Bite Size Cakes
- How to Make Cake Pops Christmas Treats for Kids
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding Recipe Instant Pot
- Red Velvet Cheesecake - Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe - Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Christmas Cheesecake - Best Christmas Dessert Ideas
- Berry Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
- Key Lime Pie Recipe - Instant Pot Desserts
- Christmas Cake Gingerbread Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Instant Pot Monkey Bread
- 33 Of The Best Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- Carrot Cake Truffles Instant Pot Dessert Recipe
- Instant Pot Eggnog