Instant Pot Pizza Dough is a quick and easy way to proof dough. You are able to speed up the process thanks to your Instant Pot. Rising dough in Instant Pot is a recipe that is quick and efficient.
If you love homemade pizza, you will enjoy this light and tender pizza dough recipe. Add on all your favorite pizza toppings and dive deep in homemade pizza.
Table of contents
- Instant Pot Proof Pizza Dough - The Best Way to Make Pizza Dough at Home
- What If I Don't Want To Use Instant Pot - How to Make Pizza Dough
- Craving More Instant Pot Recipes
- What Is The Best Yeast To Use
- Can I Double This Recipe For Pizza
- What If Yeast Doesn't Bubble Up
- How Do You Make Pizza Dough In Advance
- Dinner Tomorrow is an Instant Pot Pasta Recipe
Instant Pot Proof Pizza Dough - The Best Way to Make Pizza Dough at Home
Quick prep and fast rise time will allow you to have fresh pizza to serve up your family in a fraction of the time. This is why I think this is the best way to make pizza dough at home.
By using the Instant Pot to proof pizza dough you can have the dough rise in 1/2 the time. Then you lay it out on a floured surface and work the dough.
Roll out the dough get it in the pizza shape you want, whether circular or square. Then follow the baking directions below.
What If I Don't Want To Use Instant Pot - How to Make Pizza Dough
Luckily there is more than one way to learn how to make pizza dough.
If you don't want to place your dough in the Instant Pot you can place dough in a greased bowl that is covered.
You will want the dough to set on the counter for about an hour. It will take longer to rise but it will still work just as good.
You are looking for your dough to double in size. Once it is doubled punch it down and then roll it out on a floured surface just like you would in the pressure cooker method.
Craving More Instant Pot Recipes
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole | Here you have a chicken enchilada casserole that gives you all your favorite Tex-Mex flavor in one easy casserole recipe.
- Instant Pot Pinto Beans | Did you know that making pinto beans in your Instant Pot is crazy simple to do. Tons of flavor, tender beans and so easy.
- Cheesy Potatoes | The ultimate side dish or meatless potato recipe to try. This is so easy and loaded with flavor.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork | Here is a fantastic pulled pork recipe that is going to win you over. Lots of flavor in every single bite.
- Stuffed Bell Peppers | If you are a fan of stuffed peppers you have to try this recipe. This recipe is loaded with Risotto, mushrooms and more.
What Is The Best Yeast To Use
You can use active dry yeast to make this pizza. You want a yeast that takes a little time to activate so you can see the dough is going to work.
As the dough activates as it is proofing you will find it doubles in size. If you have a favorite yeast you can use it if it is good for bread dough.
Can I Double This Recipe For Pizza
Sure, you absolutely can double this recipe. If you have a large family or plan to serve up a crowd go ahead and make extra.
Then cook your pizzas in turns so that you can serve up fresh and ready pizzas for your family or a crowd.
What If Yeast Doesn't Bubble Up
If your yeast doesn't bubble up it means that your yeast isn't activating. This could be due to too hot of liquid, old yeast, etc.
You need to ensure the yeast bubbles up if it doesn't your dough will not rise properly.
If you see the yeast get a little foamy after it sits for 5 minutes that means your yeast is working good and you can move on to the next steps.
How Do You Make Pizza Dough In Advance
Sure, you can make this in advance. All you have to do is take our dough once risen and rolled out. Roll into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
Then store in the fridge for up to 24 hours in advance. Then when you are ready to cook, roll out and then follow the directions as directed below.
Dinner Tomorrow is an Instant Pot Pasta Recipe
Here are a few of our favorite Instant Pot pasta recipes to choose from.
- Instant Pot Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- Pasta Carbonara Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe
- Instant Pot Tomato Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Instant Pot Taco Pasta — A New Take on Taco Tuesday
- Instant Pot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot Baked Ziti Recipe
- Korean Spicy Noodles in Instant Pot
- Easy Swedish Meatballs with Noodles
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Instant Pot Recipe
- Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup - Instant Pot Soups
- Cajun Chicken Pasta Chili's Copycat Instant Pot Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Seafood Pasta Recipe
- Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta Recipe
Scroll past the recipe for Instant Pot Pizza Dough to see some TASTY Instant Pot Dessert recipes.