Craving for something sweet? Here’s a hassle-free method to satisfy your sweet tooth quickly and simply! This Copycat Fair Fried Oreos recipe makes for an excellent evening snack or an after-dinner treat.
Table of contents
- What Can I Use Instead of Crescent Rolls for Fried Oreos?
- Tips to Make My Fried Oreos Right
- Air Frying vs Deep Frying
- More Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Serving Ideas & Suggestions
- More ways to enjoy Instant Pot Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Storage Ideas & Suggestions for Fried Oreos
- More Instant Pot Recipes to Try
Try our easy to make fried Oreos recipe! Ready to eat in under 15 minutes by just following these 3 simple steps. All you need is 3 easily available ingredients!
Here are some tips and tricks for making fried Oreos. We have also answered some of the common questions that arise while making this recipe.
What Can I Use Instead of Crescent Rolls for Fried Oreos?
Pancake mix coupled with eggs, milk, and vanilla is a great substitute for crescent rolls.
You can also make whole wheat flour pancake mix as a healthy alternative to the crescent rolls. You may also use store-bought or homemade pie crust instead of the crescent rolls.
If you are a vegan you can use the Pillsbury Original Crescent rolls, however, you will have to use an alternative chocolate sandwich cookies instead of Oreos.
Tips to Make My Fried Oreos Right
If you are making this recipe with pancake flour, freeze the pancake batter-coated Oreos in the refrigerator overnight before deep-frying them. This will not only ensure that your Oreos are well coated after deep- frying but will also help avoid the mess by keeping the oil clean for reuse.
Air Frying vs Deep Frying
Air frying is a healthy alternative to deep-frying these Oreo cookies. Air frying can cut calories by up to 70% to 80% over conventional frying.
However, if you are not watching your weight, deep frying will make the Oreos crispier, it also takes half the time to deep fry the Oreos as compared to air- frying them.
Air frying involves a greater risk of burning the food, so if you are air- frying the Oreos, be careful to remove them as soon as they turn slightly brown.
More Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Instant Pot Pound Cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- Apple Spice Cake in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes Cheesecake Recipe
Serving Ideas & Suggestions
Although the fried Oreos are a treat in itself, you may sprinkle chocolate chips on the fried Oreos to make it chocolatier.
Drizzling some chocolate or caramel sauce also serves as an excellent addition to this recipe.
My personal favorite is serving the fried Oreos with a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice- cream; you may try it with the ice cream of your choosing.
More ways to enjoy Instant Pot Air Fryer Fried Oreos
Add some fun to this treat by using one of these Oreo flavors, all available on Amazon. These are just SOME of the flavors:
- Brownie Cream Filled Oreos
- Golden Oreos
- Caramel Coconut Oreos
- Chocolate Marshmallow Oreos
- Mint Oreo
- Lemon Oreo
- Maple Cream Oreo
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oreos
Storage Ideas & Suggestions for Fried Oreos
Crescent rolls may be used even after up to two weeks after the expiration date if stored properly in the refrigerator. Ideally, you should consume the fried Oreos within 24 hours.
However, you may store it for up to 3 days in the refrigerator, after which they may become soggy due to the moisture.
Loved this fried oreos recipe? Do give it a shot and let us know in the comments box below how it turned out!
More Instant Pot Recipes to Try
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread
- The Best Instant Pot Cookbooks to Get Your Hands On
- Instant Pot Jasmine Rice
- Instant Pot Mexican Rice and Beans
- Ham Potato Soup - Instant Pot Soup Recipe
- Air Fryer Frozen Food Cooking Times
- Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Breast
- How To Make Instant Pot Homemade Dog Food
- Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe for the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Other Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot vs Crock Pot: Which One's Better?
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries with Poutine Gravy