This is a keto chicken Instant Pot recipe with tasty chicken and cream cheese. And yes, you can totally make it into one of your favorite Ninja Foodi chicken breast recipes. Everything bagel cream cheese chicken will quickly become a family favorite.
This is one of the easiest chicken breast recipes you can make in your Instant Pot. A cream cheese stuffed chicken that is cooked to perfection.
Serve this up with your favorite sides. We love steamed vegetables with this recipe. Rice Pilaf would also pair nicely.
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Chicken
Serve with your favorite side dishes, or grab a pre-made salad kit and ring that dinner bell. Either way, you enjoy this juicy chicken breast Instant Pot recipe!
What's In Everything But the Bagel Seasoning?
One of the questions asked most often is, is Everything Bagel seasoning gluten free. Everything but the bagel seasoning is indeed gluten-free.
It is a blend of spices and seasonings, that are going to elevate your dish. Many bagel stores sell everything bagels that are savory, delicious and so tasty paired with cream cheese.
Dried onions, sesame seeds, garlic, poppy seeds, and more go into this. You can make your own or buy your favorite brand.
Is there a Substitute for Everything Bagel Seasoning in Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Chicken?
Honestly, you can use pretty much any spice blend you would like. Any type of flavorful spice like a Kansas City spice rub, garlic, and parsley, etc. Feel free to flavor your cream cheese and chicken.
Or if you don't want a ton of spice and prefer blander, do a simple salt and pepper seasoning.
Some Other Everything Bagel Recipe Ideas
Make it even better by using Everything Bagel cream cheese AND seasoning the top with Everything Bagel seasoning. That would be a truly inspired Everything but the Bagel Chicken recipe.
You can make deviled eggs with everything bagel seasoning on them. Or you can use it on avocado toast, toss with potatoes, and so much more. This spice mix is truly delicious, and we use it on everything!
What Do You Need For Everything Bagel Chicken
- Boneless chicken
- Cream Cheese
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Red Pepper Flakes
How to Make Everything Bagel Chicken
In a bowl mix your softened cream cheese, red pepper flakes and bagel seasoning. You want it to be creamy.
Now you will score your chicken a handful of times, so you can fill it with the cream cheese mixture.
Carefully spoon in some cream cheese mixture into each slit. Season and then wrap in aluminum foil.
Add water into the Instant Pot and place chicken on the trivet and cook as directed in the recipe card. (Learn how to cook frozen chicken in the Instant Pot.)
Slice and serve a cream cheese stuffed pressure cooker chicken. Top with more red pepper flakes for added heat. If you don't like much heat you can leave that off.
Then pair with some vegetables, salad, mashed potatoes, etc.
Supplies Used to Make Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Chicken
- Meat thermometer | When cooking chicken, you should always make sure the internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tall trivet | Use a tall trivet to stack chicken in the Instant Pot. We placed two chicken breasts on the lower trivet and a third chicken breast on the tall trivet.
- Food processor | This small appliance gets a workout in our household, but in this recipe a couple pulses in the food processor produces a finer seasoning mix to top the chicken cream cheese.
Why Do You Wrap In Aluminum Foil
You need to wrap in aluminum foil to help ensure all the cream cheese doesn't run off the chicken. If you didn't wrap it will leak out into the bottom of the pressure cooker.
So don't skip wrapping up the aluminum foil. Plus it makes a fun single serve dinner option.
Want More Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Tikka Marsala | Loaded with tons of flavor, and perfect to pair with a side of rice. Skip takeout and make this dinner tonight.
- Easy Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowl | Here is a tasty Tex-Mex flair recipe to whip up for dinner any night of the week. Pile on your favorite toppings and dive in fork first.
- Chicken Stroganoff | Here is a fun twist to a classic stroganoff. This recipe uses chicken instead of beef like the traditional recipe.