After a long day, this easy lasagna soup recipe is the one to try out- it’ll hit the right spot and also save you on a lot of time.
Table of contents
Craving for some comfort food? Still looking to keep it healthy and nutritious?
This instant pot lasagna soup ticks both the boxes and is one of the easiest dinner recipes to try out when you’re on a time crunch but still want to whip up something delicious tonight.
Ready to get started already?
Scroll down and keep reading to discover answers to some frequently asked questions, along with some cool tips and suggestions, followed by the little ingredients list and directions.
New to cooking with a pressure cooker? Try out the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course! It'll help take the pressure off and ease you into cooking with your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Kitchen Supplies
- Instant Pot Inner Pot - I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot- I'm not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners- If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.
Can I Make This in a Veggie Version?
Whether you’ve run out of ground beef or are just trying to stick to vegetarian food for sometime, you can still enjoy this lasagna soup in a veggie version.
Think of vegetables like carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach, green lentils and onions- these can lend a delicious and hearty flavor to your soup.
And of course, adding in a cube of veggie stock can take the flavor up a notch.
Can I Make my easy Lasagna Soup recipe Healthier?
Home cooked meals are, in general, already a healthier option as opposed to takeouts, but if you’re looking for some fun ways to make this bowl even more healthy, here are a few ideas to get you started.
- You can swap the ground beef for a leaner meat choice like turkey or chicken ground. If you’re using ground beef, opt for the organic grass fed variety.
- Use homemade marinara sauce instead of a store bought jar.
- Switch to whole wheat lasagna noodles instead of the regular ones.
- Use part skim cheese or cottage cheese
- Throw in some mushrooms or other veggies into the mix.
Does it Really Taste Like Lasagna?
If you haven’t tried making lasagna soup already, you might be wondering if it actually really tastes like lasagna. And guess what?
Well, it does.
It actually contains all the key ingredients you’d need to make a traditional lasagna- only you’ll be dumping them all together this time in your instant pot, instead of going through the slightly lengthy and effortful procedure of layering them.
Serving Ideas & Suggestions
Depending on the type of lasagna soup you’re making, you can actually have it all by itself, or serve it with one or more of these delicious sides.
- Garlic bread
- Roasted broccoli
- Arugula salad
- Snap pea salad
- Iceberg salad with ranch dressing
- Steamed green beans
Team up any of these with your bowl of lasagna soup and you’ll have a complete meal all ready with all the food groups in there- the perfect way to kick start your healthy and clean eating routine with little culinary effort.
More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- How to Make Instant Pot Ramen Noodles as Good as Your Favorite Ramen Restaurant
- Ham Potato Soup - Instant Pot Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Chili with Dry Beans
- How to Cook Lentils in Instant Pot Soup. Why You'll Absolutely Love Them!
- Instant Pot Taco Soup: The Best Chicken Taco Soup
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Asparagus Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipes (and Soup and Chili Recipes) You Have to Try
More of Our Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
- Easy Chicken Piccata Recipe
- Sweet Chilli Sticky Chicken Legs
- Instant Pot Chicken Piccata
- Air Fryer Granola
- History of the Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Functions
- Air Fryer Egg Salad
- Pressure King Pro 5L Electric Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Air Fryer - Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker Plus Air Fryer
- What is the Best Instant Pot? An Overview of Instant Pot Models and Sizes
- Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer Review and Accessories
- Instant Pot Duo Nova: Detailed Review
- How to Use Instant Pot Air Fryer
- How to Make Brown Basmati Rice in Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli Recipe