Packed full of flavor and deliciousness, here’s an easy Instant Pot stuffed pepper soup recipe that you need for dinner tonight!
Table of contents
This soup is delicious. It's fast and easy to prepare, and the instant pot makes cooking this soup so fast. You can have a healthy dinner that is ready in no time.
This soup is full of healthy vegetables and is also nutritious. Add this instant pot stuffed pepper soup to your favorite soup recipes collection.
Is Instant Pot stuffed Pepper Soup Healthy?
Pepper soup is one of the healthiest soups you could make.
It packs in several medicinal properties, and when consumed, can help tackle the symptoms associated with cold, cough and congestion and even provide instant relief.
When it comes to nutritive value, the pepper soup packs in zinc, folic acid, vitamins A, B1, B2, C and E and even some manganese.
Of all the types of bell peppers, red peppers are the healthiest- infact, they are believed to contain around 11 times more beta carotene, vitamin C and other nutrients than their green counterparts.
Is Pepper Soup Good For Weight Loss?
When served as a part of a meal or consumed as a meal in itself, pepper soup can also act as a great weight loss tool and can help you keep your calorie intake in check.
In addition, pepper soup is also packed with phytonutrients that help break down the fat cells in your body, speed up metabolism and lastly, also improve your body’s ability to lose weight.
What’s more, since pepper soup is basically a soup that has a lot of water content, it can help keep you feeling full for a longer period of time.
The pepper and garlic that this soup packs in also increases your body’s metabolic activity and gives your immune system a nice boost.
New to cooking with a pressure cooker? Try out the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course! It'll help take the pressure off and ease you into cooking with your Instant Pot.
Can I Use Wrinkled Peppers?
You might have a few bell peppers in your refrigerator for a few extra days, and they may have lost their crisp and crunch in their texture and may have turned all wrinkly.
They’re still not bad though and you’re probably wondering if you can actually put them to use, especially for this pepper soup recipe.
Well, while it is always best to choose fresh ingredients for all of your meals, you can still actually put those peppers to use for this recipe. All you need to do is take a few steps to revive them, and you’re good to go.
How Do I Revive Wrinkled Bell Peppers?
Reviving old bell peppers and giving them back their texture is actually easy- it takes just a few steps. Start by filling up a bowl of water and dump a bunch of ice cubes into it.
Next, add your bell peppers into them and allow them to sit in there for around 15 minutes or so. Now remove them, place them on a paper towel and wipe them dry. That’s it.
More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- How to Make Instant Pot Ramen Noodles as Good as Your Favorite Ramen Restaurant
- Ham Potato Soup - Instant Pot Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Chili with Dry Beans
- How to Cook Lentils in Instant Pot Soup. Why You'll Absolutely Love Them!
- Instant Pot Taco Soup: The Best Chicken Taco Soup
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Asparagus Soup
More of Our Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Frozen Meatballs Recipe
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Blackberry Cheesecake Recipe with a Swirl
- Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Recipe
- New York Cheesecake Instant Pot Recipe
- Instant Pot Orzo & Italian Sausage Easy Stuffed Peppers
- Instant Pot Apple Cheesecake Recipe
- Pecan Cheesecake with Chocolate Chips - Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Blueberry Compote Instant Pot - A Pressure Cooker Compote
- Instant Pot Gluten-Free Keto Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Chicken Recipes: Creamy Tomato Chicken Dinner Recipe
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta Instant Pot Recipe