Easy Apple Cobbler made right in your Instant Pot. This recipe uses an apple pie filling and spice cake mix, for the ultimate Instant Pot apple dessert.
The ultimate Instant Pot apple dessert that is great for your family or a last-minute dessert to serve a crowd.
Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe
If you are looking for an easy apple cobbler recipe, look no further. Here you have a super easy recipe. If you are minimal on groceries, raid your pantry and whip up this super easy dump and bake dish.
I love recipes using Apple Pie Filling, it makes it so easy, and you still get that cinnamon-spiced tender apples in each bite.
What If I Don’t Have Spiced Cake Mix
I love using recipes that use spiced cake mix, because it adds so much flavor. But, sometimes when you are shopping you will find that it is hard to find.
You can reach for a yellow cake mix, white, and it will work just the same. The cobbler just won’t have all the same flavors as you lack the spices in the cake mix.
Also, here is another spice cake mix recipe to try out if you are looking for more. Recipes using canned apple pie filling speed up the prep work, which I will never complain about.
Interested in more Instant Pot Cobbler Recipes
- Lemon Blueberry Cobbler | A citrus twist to a classic dish, loads of flavor waiting for you to sink your fork into it.
- Cherry Cobbler | Whip up this cherry cobbler using canned fruit and cake mix just like this recipe.
- Chocolate Strawberry Cake|This recipe has the same concept as our cobbler recipes and is absolutely decadent.
How To Store Your Leftover Cobbler
I store my leftover cobbler in the fridge. I find it last longer this way, and then you can toss in the microwave for a quick reheat. If you reheat it, it will taste like it was fresh out of your pressure cooker.
We also don’t mind eating it cold, it is still a tasty dessert. Or if you are like me, nothing wrong than eating it for breakfast.
Get More of Our Recent Recipes
- Instant Pot Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Spanish Rice: Instant Pot Rice Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Vegetable Curry Recipe
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Enchiladas
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Instant Pot Taco Soup: The Best Chicken Taco Soup
Can I Use Different Pie Filling
Of course! Peach would be a great swap of fruit. Or you can use any other type of fruit if you would prefer.
Just think how it would pair with the spices in the cake mix.
Easy Instant Pot Dessert
While the Instant Pot is great for so many main dishes and sides, don’t rule out desserts.
You will do back-flips over this recipe and more. Make sure to check out my site for even more Instant Pot desserts, dinners and more.
- 2 21-ounce cans apple pie filling
- 15.25 ounce box spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups water (for the Instant Pot)
- Add apple pie filling to a casserole dish that will fit inside your pressure cooker.
- Mix melted butter with cake mix.
- Spoon the cake mix over the apple pie filling.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water (1 cup if using a 6 quart pressure cooker) of water to the inner pot of your Instant Pot.
- Lower the casserole dish into the inner pot onto a trivet or sling.
- Seal and set for a high pressure time of 10 minutes. Allow for a natural pressure release of 10 minutes, and then let the remaining pressure out.
- If you have an Instant Pot air fryer lid, air fry directly in the pot for 5 minutes. Otherwise, take the casserole dish out, and broil for about 5 minutes, or until the apple cobbler crust is a nice golden brown.
- Remove from the pot (or broiler) and serve warm with ice cream. This is an easy Instant Pot cake mix recipe to make.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 442Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 555mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 2gSugar: 54gProtein: 2g