Creamy, cheese and perfect for those cold winter nights- these cream cheese chicken crescent rolls are just perfect, and take just a few minutes in your Instant Pot.
Table of contents
- I Ran Out of Crescent Roll Dough. What Can I Use Instead in my Cream Cheese Chicken ?
- How Can I Store the Unused Crescent Roll Dough?
- Can I Make These Ahead of Time and Store Them?
- Can I Make a Veggie Version of these Rolls?
- Instant Pot Appetizer Recipes to Try
- How Do I Keep my Cream Cheese Chicken Roll Fresh After Baking?
On the hunt for a simple and easy side recipe that can double up as a quick dinner on days when you don’t want to put in a lot of effort? This one ticks all the boxes.
With just a few minutes of prep time you can whip up these delicious and comforting chicken crescent rolls that might just be added to your list of comfort foods.
Here’s what you need to know before you get started on these.
I Ran Out of Crescent Roll Dough. What Can I Use Instead in my Cream Cheese Chicken ?
Whether you ran out of crescent roll dough or just don’t have it at home at the moment (and you don’t fancy a trip to the supermarket), you can still give this recipe a try. Just use puff pastry instead.
If you have a little extra time, you can also make some homemade crescent roll dough yourself- you’ll find tons of recipes online!
How Can I Store the Unused Crescent Roll Dough?
So you just used half a can of crescent roll dough, and are worried about how to store the other half. Well, the best way to save the other half for later is to pop it into an airtight plastic container, ideally along with a couple of drops of water inside to keep the dough moist.
Can I Make These Ahead of Time and Store Them?
Yes, you definitely can. If you love these and want to serve them to some guests coming up, you can definitely prep these a few days in advance, pop them in the freezer and get them out on the day you actually want to serve them.
A good trick to make sure the rolls retain their texture is to first partially bake them, allow them to cool down and then freeze them.
Can I Make a Veggie Version of these Rolls?
Yes, you can! Just skip the chicken and use your favorite veggies instead. Bell peppers, red onions, cabbage, zucchini and carrots all taste amazing in these rolls. Just follow the recipe as is, just stir fry the veggies in a bit of olive oil and you’re good to go.
Instant Pot Appetizer Recipes to Try
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries with Poutine Gravy
- Instant Pot Deviled Eggs Recipe for the Perfect Deviled Eggs
- Instant Pot Meatballs and Meatball Sliders Recipe
- Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe in Instant Pot
How Do I Keep my Cream Cheese Chicken Roll Fresh After Baking?
One of the most common issues a lot of people face when trying out recipes that involve puff pastry or crescent roll pastry is that after they’re made, they sort of lose their freshness after a while.
Not ideal, right? Well, an easy way to fix this is to pop them into an airtight container or a sealable plastic bag right after they have cooled down. That way, they’ll retain the crispiness and crunch to them.
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread